No announcement yet.

Christmas travel plans ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be flying to New York as christmas in New York is so beautiful and just great.
    You are not, who you are, you are who you want to be.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
      I see... you mean your ...
      It's a bit complicated but no! We don't even travel together most of the time, e.g. we'll be in CMB at different times and won't meet in our travels.

Originally posted by CGK View Post
      And I don't mean an airport tour of CMB. I mean literally visit SriLanka. Go to the city. Enjoy the good seafood!
      Thanks for the tip - I may come back to ask questions about where to go, what to do etc.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
        It's a bit complicated but no! We don't even travel together most of the time, e.g. we'll be in CMB at different times and won't meet in our travels.
        I am sure is not as complicated as my life!
        Well, you should tweak a bit to your travel plans so that you can be in FCT and flying to Asia at the same time.

Comment

Unfortunately looks like I will be working over christmas so no travel this year. Hopefully will get some time off in Jan and I feel the call of South East Asia.

Comment

I should be back in CGK and SUB during the festive periods. Might even drop by DPS again (unconfirmed) to settle a few stuffs since I am going to hold my wedding at the Ritz Carlton next summer

Comment

Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post
              Might even drop by DPS again (unconfirmed) to settle a few stuffs since I am going to hold my wedding at the Ritz Carlton next summer
              Very cool. You're going to love it. Congrats!
              HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                Very cool. You're going to love it. Congrats!
                Thanks
                We have surveyed the place and indeed, we love it.

Comment

We are still planning, but most likely will take our 1.5 year old to Tokyo. Is it a good idea or is it going to be extremely cold there?

Comment

Not Christmas but will spend one week in Tokyo & Hong Kong starting New Year's eve.
                    Looking forward to trying the new Pen in Tokyo.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                      Not Christmas but will spend one week in Tokyo & Hong Kong starting New Year's eve.
                      StarG, I (not we ) will be in HKG over that period as follows:

Sat 29 Dec 12:10 - arrive CX2700 BKK-HKG
                      Tues 1 Jan 23:50 - depart CX289 HKG-FRA (will hopefully get to try the new 74A J)

I don't know yet where I'll be staying. If you're in HKG (and not NRT) then and are free etc, we could meet up for a drink if you want.

Comment

Looks like we will miss you by several days jhm.
                        I will arrive HKG back from NRT on 5th January.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                          Looking forward to trying the new Pen in Tokyo.
                          Humph... I'll miss you in Tokyo by about 2 weeks.
                          Last edited by KeithMEL; 2 October 2007, 11:45 PM.
                          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

StarG, I (not we ) will be in HKG over that period as follows:

Sat 29 Dec 12:10 - arrive CX2700 BKK-HKG
                            Tues 1 Jan 23:50 - depart CX289 HKG-FRA (will hopefully get to try the new 74A J)

I don't know yet where I'll be staying. If you're in HKG (and not NRT) then and are free etc, we could meet up for a drink if you want.
                            I should be in HKG for both StartG and jhm's visit. We can probably meet up since I have never met any SQ-Talker so far

Comment

Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post
                              I should be in HKG for both StartG and jhm's visit. We can probably meet up since I have never met any SQ-Talker so far
                              YK@HKG, sounds good - I'll PM you nearer the time.

Comment

YK@HKG, sounds good - I'll PM you nearer the time.
                                Sure...looking forward to it

Comment

Working...
                                X