Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SKL's at Changi currently servicing Grand Marnier cocktails!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SKL's at Changi currently servicing Grand Marnier cocktails!

Got this in yesterdays PPS Club News:

Singapore Airlines will be featuring Grand Marnier® liqueur from 1 October - 23 November 2014 at the SilverKris lounges in Singapore. Grand Marnier® liqueur may be enjoyed neat as a digestif or mixed in cocktails.

A dedicated Grand Marnier booth will be set up in the Terminal 2 and Terminal 3 Business Class lounges, each with a specialized bartender, mixing signature Grand Marnier cocktails such as the Summertime Sweetness and Normanz Sizzle.

The Grand Marnier booths will feature daily from 1600-2300 hrs in Terminal 2, and 1700-2400 hrs in Terminal 3. Outside the operating hours of the booths, guests may also sample frozen Grand Marnier cocktails from the frozen cocktail machine in the Terminal 3 Business Class lounge.

Well I think the hours are not closely adhered too. Am at the T3 SKL since 23:30 to catch SQ 618 and the bar had been shutdown and nicely cleaned up and covered when I arrived. I mean its alright as I wasn't even thinking of it until I saw it, but if you want to try don't come too late.

Comment

Working...
    X