Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lounge question

Dear all,

I will be travelling to SIN from LHR on the 17th Dec in F and then transiting through Changi to KUL via Silkair in Economy.

Can I still use the F class lounge or will I not have access to any lounge?

Many thanks,

Sean

You will have access to The Private Room (TPR), if you have got time, or SKL F at T2, although I have never had to use a BP for the latter as I have access as TPP anyway. Make sure you have your F BP to show them.

As a matter of interest why is you flight to KUL in Y not J ?.

Comment

Thanks

Dear Man Flyer,

Thanks for the info , thats good to know as I have shifted over to Oneworld and have been downgraded on Star Alliance.

I was originally going to terminate my flight at SIN but my parents recently retired to Kuala Lumpur from London so am going to see them for Christmas.

I refuse to pay J for a 60min flight! but wanted my bags tagged from LHR to KUL, hence a econ ticket which turned out not to be cheap at all

Sean

Comment

Dear All

Happy to discover this forum with many useful advice. On the same topic of lounge access, I will be flying SIN-ICN on F together with a friend who's travelling in Y. As a TPP, I know I can bring him into SKL.....But can my friend also access TPR together with me ?

Thanks for the advice.

SGRBL

Comment

Originally posted by SGRBL View Post
          Dear All

Happy to discover this forum with many useful advice. On the same topic of lounge access, I will be flying SIN-ICN on F together with a friend who's travelling in Y. As a TPP, I know I can bring him into SKL.....But can my friend also access TPR together with me ?

Thanks for the advice.

SGRBL
          Welcome to SQTalk, SGRBL.

I am afraid as per TPR rules no guests are allowed, although I do know of the odd occasions where a little 'flexibility' on the rules has been allowed, so it never hurts to just ask. Just be prepared for the knockback.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post
            I have shifted over to Oneworld and have been downgraded on Star Alliance.
            I refuse to pay J for a 60min flight! but wanted my bags tagged from LHR to KUL, hence a econ ticket which turned out not to be cheap at all
            Oh no! Were you not able to book on MH? Their fares are normally cheaper than MI/SQ, and you'd get OW points/privileges

Comment

Thank You MAN Flyer for the advice.
              I'll persuade my friend to go upgrade his ticket to J so maybe we stand a better chance
              Appreciate the advice.

Comment

Originally posted by kt74 View Post
                Oh no! Were you not able to book on MH? Their fares are normally cheaper than MI/SQ, and you'd get OW points/privileges
                Dear kt74,

Didn't think about that :roll eyes:

Just told my travel agent to sort out flights

I'll have to remember for the future

Sean

Comment

Working...
                X