No announcement yet.

New F Amenity kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welll quite disappointing - as amenity kit it is not better than the C-class amenity kit you get with Qatar Airways. I wonder - if they do not give anymore any fragrance with it - what have they put in the restroom as brand...

I am flying sunday SIN-FRA in F --> but what do i expect if you look at the amenity kit in C and then in F , this is clearly SQ's not strong point. very disappointing... well i do not go for the amenity kit in F but for the champagne ... as they have my favorite brand....

Comment

Latest New: Kiehl's will be gone soon!
      My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

What's coming next?

Comment

Just got 2 of the new ones on my London and Narita sectors in Suites. Same case and still unisex, but different brand, now Sothys of Paris.

I will upload pictures later so you see the new products. I think my wife will like...

Comment

Here is the latest F/R kits by Sothys of Paris

Contents as follows:

50ml Hydra-nourishing body lotion
            50ml Softening emulsion
            15ml Light hydrating cream
            05ml Intense Lip care

Comment

The bag is almost exactly like the Kiehl's (white handle)... although I admit to having no experience with Sothys. How does it compare?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                The bag is almost exactly like the Kiehl's (white handle)... although I admit to having no experience with Sothys. How does it compare?
                I had never heard of the Sothys brand to be honest. Not bad products and quite generous in size. For me they are more aimed at the ladies. I still think the Kiehl's hand salve was the best product they had.

Yes, the bag is almost no different... surprise they did not re-use the Kiehl's one and stick a Sothys logo over the top

Comment

They are doing a staggered roll out of the new kits apparently. LHR, ZRH, CDG and NRT are early places to get the new kits.

We got the current Kiehl's Kit on last nights SQ328 to MAN.

Comment

Still the Kiehl's kits on last nights SQ328 to MAN. When I asked the LSS about the new ones she just said 'What new kits ?'.

Comment

Very disappointed with the new kit: you get three moisturizers and one lip product? Completely useless. Very feminine smell: 80% of the pax in First Class are male.

Comment

Sister did SYD-SIN-MAN last week and got SOTHY'S kits on both legs.

Comment

Oh most interesting, now we need someone else who can provide piccies

Looking forward to the new one, will be doing SQ F longhaul in a few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                            Oh most interesting, now we need someone else who can provide piccies

Looking forward to the new one, will be doing SQ F longhaul in a few weeks
                            I'll take some tonight

Comment

SQ212 MEL-SIN last Thu 27 Jun, still Kiehl's. I didnt even bother unwrapping it.

Comment

Got one Sothys , CDG-SIN in J , lips cracking , request for Lipbalm not avail , the offered me olive oil instead , before come the oil the LFS gave me this sothys , smell ladies but I like it though. Sadly it only " consist " of those 4 things , TK, LH, EK disburse Amenities to J , SQ none. and TK LH inside got plenty stuffs. Including shampoo and comb, SQ only throw socks and eyeshade to J pax.
                                Last edited by Handiman; 4 July 2013, 02:19 PM. Reason: typo LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X