No announcement yet.

SQ feedback:No caviar if you BTC??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, forgot to mention the F/C single malt was not loaded and the ice cream for the Japanese dessert was also not loaded.
    The reason for the former was given as "the quantity uplifted for our flights meet the overall demand of the beverage...we adjust the quantities and selection according to feedback from passengers and our cabin crew", contradicted by, in the same email, "patterns have shown that the consumption of single malt whisky on board our flights have been steady"!
    They did note that I was offered the J single malt instead!!
    I know, I know, get a real life Ian.

Comment

Originally posted by ian46 View Post
      Sorry, forgot to mention the F/C single malt was not loaded and the ice cream for the Japanese dessert was also not loaded.
      The reason for the former was given as "the quantity uplifted for our flights meet the overall demand of the beverage...we adjust the quantities and selection according to feedback from passengers and our cabin crew", contradicted by, in the same email, "patterns have shown that the consumption of single malt whisky on board our flights have been steady"!
      They did note that I was offered the J single malt instead!!
      I know, I know, get a real life Ian.
      Was that clarified upon escalation too? Sounding like a one-off error rather than policy (when viewed in context of the caviar disaster), but hardly reassuring when they decide to double down on it via email.
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Flew LAX-ICN last evening paid fare. There were two seats occupied until just around boarding time and a third person showed up.

Anyways, I had BTC’d and caviar was offered not once but twice. IFS came by and asked if I wanted a second helping... didn’t refuse! Maybe PPS has something to do with it?

I ended up only having one meal that flight.

Comment

Working...
        X