Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My trip to the city of lights in Suite !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My trip to the city of lights in Suite !

Hi, below is the trip report for my SIN-CDG in Suite. Thanks again for the tips provided especially for the First class checkin and TPR
    Enjoy the reading !

A few images below then the link to the full report at the bottom

For the full report, it's here:
    http://flight-report.com/en/report-6884.html

Not got the time to read it properly but good job!

One typo though. 'At midnight, the Captain takes on the mike' - It should be 'At midnight, the Captain talks on the mic'. Otherwise all looks ok

Comment

Very nice report, Durian! Sounds like you had a wonderful flight!

I never realised setting up the bed in Suites involved so many steps.

It looks great for long flights like SIN-LHR or SIN-CDG, but wouldn't it get very busy for the cabin crew on shorter flights, or when they start flying to India on the A380? On a 5+ hour red-eye, every minute of sleep counts.

My impression is that there is a lot of F traffic to/from SIN and BOM or DEL. If Suites is full, the cabin crew would really be rushed if they needed to convert them all to beds after take-off or immediately after meal service.

Comment

Thanks all (!) for the... 2 comments
        Point noted FN-GM, if that's the only issue with this report, then that's fine

@yflyer: well indeed a good flight especially that was my first in Suites !

Comment

I enjoyed reading the TR Thank you!

Makes me wonder if there will be a time when I can finally try suites... or in the future, might be already residences up in the air

Comment

Hi! From the TR, I saw Dom being offered in TRP... Did they recently switched to that?

Comment

Originally posted by yizhe View Post
              Hi! From the TR, I saw Dom being offered in TRP... Did they recently switched to that?
              I don't know, sadly I'm not a regular at the TPR
              But I think I read somewhere here on Sqtalk that very recently LGD was back... not sure if that's instead of DP or in addition to it.

Comment

It'll be pretty awesome if Dom is back

Comment

hi, are the teddy bears free?

Comment

Originally posted by soontobetold View Post
                    Yes, for young kids traveling in premium classes

Comment

i think my kids will love the bears. nice little touch there

Comment

Originally posted by soontobetold View Post
                        If you're in First/Suites, just ask and I'm sure they'd gladly give you the bears. We got them on both legs and didn't have kids in tow. On the second leg we didn't even ask and they appeared on the beds after they were made

Comment

The bears are free, even Business Class easily gets you one or two... got a whole couch-full, so I don't ask anymore unless I'm giving them away at my destination or have someone's kids in mind

Comment

Working...
                          X