Happy 90th Anniversary - Qantas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 90th Anniversary - Qantas!

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Qantas in safely and professionally handling the recent incidents on the Airbus A380 and Boeing 747s. Kudos to the flight/cabin crew of those flights! I hope they can recover quickly from the recent happenings.

Happy 90th Anniversary to "The Flying Kangaroo"

CLICK "I AGREE" TO WATCH THE VIDEO

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
    No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE
    Such a gentle way about you / All around the world / Wouldn't go away without you / Singapore Girl, you're a great way to fly

Yes, belated congrats to the Flying Kangaroo, 90 years of embodying the Spirit of Australia with much aplomb.

Some great pics of the festivities on their Facebook page:

Employee Open Days: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...2337685&ref=mf
    Gala dinner: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...2337685&ref=mf
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Thanks for sharing those wonderful photos KeithMEL
      Having dinner under the A380 must be a romantic experience

Here's another video on the QF 90th Anniversary:

CLICK "I AGREE" TO WATCH THE VIDEO

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
      No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
      I AGREE
      Such a gentle way about you / All around the world / Wouldn't go away without you / Singapore Girl, you're a great way to fly

Comment

90 not out is a good wicket. Down maybe, but not out Here's to another 90 more for the Red Rat!

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
          90 not out is a good wicket. Down maybe, but not out
          "Retired Hurt", perhaps

Comment

Working...
          X