Account statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account statement

Hi I have recently just qualified for gold but I haven't received my new card yet. Where can I find an account statement to print and bring to the airport in order to enjoy the lounge? I only found a generic looking account statement that does not bear my account number.

Will you be travelling with SQ or another *A airline? If you're with SQ, you will *probably* be able to get into the lounge showing your silver card (I did this in the ADL lounge). Also when you log on to Krisflyer, click on "My Account" and it will say "Elite Gold" if its registered in the system.
    matt_will_fix_it

Comment

Originally posted by matt_will_fix_it View Post
      Will you be travelling with SQ or another *A airline? If you're with SQ, you will *probably* be able to get into the lounge showing your silver card (I did this in the ADL lounge). Also when you log on to Krisflyer, click on "My Account" and it will say "Elite Gold" if its registered in the system.
      Yes it is registered to the system and I am flying on SQ metal. But the lounge used (at JFK) is probably going to be United or some other partner's. So a silver card in this case would do? I printed out the account statement on the Krisflyer website, but the version is not printer friendly and it doesn't show my name or account number.

Also any advice on which lounge I should use in T4 of JFK would be much appreciated. Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X