Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astroboy View Post
    Hear hear!

Let us all not waste our time trying to reason with someone who obviously has issues with SIA. Actually I don't even know why he even bothers to post here. So let's not fall into his trap. I believe ignoring a mad man is the best way to make him go away.
    Ha Ha Ha. You might cowardice RBP Missiles heading your way.

Comment

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
      Ha Ha Ha. You might cowardice RBP Missiles heading your way.
      Hahaha... oops
      Have you checked your blind spot lately?

Comment

Originally posted by KC* View Post
        Incidentally, does anyone know of any Air Marshall that was actually involved in any action on a flight?
        Not on a flight but there was the incident in Miami where an air marshal shot a passenger (on the ground).

Comment

Originally posted by huaiwei View Post
          You are talking to someone who has a history of placing his personal interests far higher than any other issue, be it this airline's well-being or the safety and security of this country.
          That's a very charitable way to describe our resident conspiracy theorist.

I'm waiting for Temasek to get blamed again....

Comment

Is SQ actually using air marshalls? If yes, how many percent of their flights have marshalls? I know that US and Middle Eastern airlines are using marshalls but never taught about Asian airlines. Wikipedia seems to show that SQ and Silkair deploys armed marshalls on some of their flights. These marshalls are said to be part of the Police. Anyone ever encountered marshalls on SQ or Asian airlines?

Comment

Even if I knew the answers, I wouldn't be divulging this info on a public forum. It will only compromise their effectiveness and hence effect our own and the safety of the travelling public.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
                Even if I knew the answers, I wouldn't be divulging this info on a public forum. It will only compromise their effectiveness and hence effect our own and the safety of the travelling public.
                Good point raised! Operational security is paramount. Knowledge is power, and the less information the bad guys have the better. Let's keep them guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by r123 View Post
                  Is SQ actually using air marshalls? If yes, how many percent of their flights have marshalls? I know that US and Middle Eastern airlines are using marshalls but never taught about Asian airlines. Wikipedia seems to show that SQ and Silkair deploys armed marshalls on some of their flights. These marshalls are said to be part of the Police. Anyone ever encountered marshalls on SQ or Asian airlines?
                  I don't think pax is privy to the information on who the air marshal is.

Comment

Originally posted by zilchster View Post
                    I don't think pax is privy to the information on who the air marshal is.
                    Yes passengers should not be privy to this info. In fact believed that ground and even the cabin crew are unaware of the identity and any presence of any air marshals onboard but only known to the tech crew.

Comment

Working...
                    X