• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQTalkers looking for their chocolate fix

Originally posted by SQ Solitaire View Post
    Looks like SOMEONE found RESM first

AND ate up all the swiss chocs

Check out the incriminating evidence at the bottom left of foto only scrapes left for the rest of us
    I was at T3 and was hoping to have free chocolate. But resm was not around. Still resting at home. Hey it was after 9am after all.. And here is the empty counter...

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
    I was at T3 and was hoping to have free chocolate. But resm was not around. Still resting at home. Hey it was after 9am after all.. And here is the empty counter...

Perhaps resm is hiding from us after that SOMEONE finished everything the last time??!!

He (resm) doesn't even dare to post anymore
    Last edited by SQ LPP; 22 January 2008, 04:28 PM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

I'm still around !

Originally posted by SQ Solitaire View Post
      Perhaps resm is hiding from us after that SOMEONE finished everything the last time??!!

He (resm) doesn't even dare to post anymore
      sorry, got a bit overwhelmed by mostly coming home at 1:30 am and my bed irresistibly calling for me after a long day.

*** worry, Lindt has a large supply of chocolates waiting to be send to Singapore.
      No danger of running out of supply
      Life is like a box of chocolates.

Comment

Originally posted by resm View Post
        sorry, got a bit overwhelmed by mostly coming home at 1:30 am and my bed irresistibly calling for me after a long day.

*** worry, Lindt has a large supply of chocolates waiting to be send to Singapore.
        No danger of running out of supply
        resm, today Monday 11 February 2008, I stopped by at your place, and no chocolate for me. And you were not there as well. The pace was empty. And it was early afternoon. I trekked down all the way from T2 to T3 just wanted to have something sweet for free.

On the other hand, it was amazing that couple of new SKL girls remember me and my name so quickly, both in T2 and T3 as well, and not at SKL.

Comment

wow...that is the Singapore service... only at the airport

Comment

Welcome to resm.....

Chocolates? Will definitely stop by and say Hello when next at T3.
            Will you be there on Sun 17 Feb around noon?

Comment

Went to visit resm when I was flying to HKG on CNY eve. Even took a pic with him.

Thanks for the choc and nice to meet u, resm.

Comment

resm doesn't love me.
                resm doesn't love Laurent.
                We stopped by three times, and what we found is the empty counter.

Comment

resm doesn't love me.
                  resm doesn't love Laurent.
                  We stopped by three times, and what we found is the empty counter.
                  But we love you and we love Laurent

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                    But we love you and we love Laurent
                    True. But may be it is a sign for me not to eat chocolate. I am too chubby (someone said that to me )

Comment

SQ LPP is going to be so jealous!

I found resm and his stash of chocolates. I've only eaten two pieces. Lots left at the counter for you and Laurent.

Pics to follow when I reach London.

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                        I've only eaten two pieces.
                        It's a long lonely ride o'er the bay of bengal...... you might get peckish and nail the lot in one go

Comment

I hope there'll be a piece of chocolate plus some Bengawan Solo goodies left to pay the LHR meet and greet service (aka the poor "beast of burden" ).

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                            SQ LPP is going to be so jealous!

I found resm and his stash of chocolates. I've only eaten two pieces. Lots left at the counter for you and Laurent.

Pics to follow when I reach London.
                            Did you tell him that Laurent was looking for him?
                            Will try again in another trip. Hope he will be around... I am sure the other bears will find him first.

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                            I hope there'll be a piece of chocolate plus some Bengawan Solo goodies left to pay the LHR meet and greet service (aka the poor "beast of burden" ).
                            Hmm wouldn't it better to get some exotic Valentine's Day goodies from the City of Lights instead of Bengawan Solo goodies?

Comment

Hmm wouldn't it better to get some exotic Valentine's Day goodies from the City of Lights instead of Bengawan Solo goodies?
                              You mean exotic delights from the Lion City which is a massive 6,750 miles over the horizon! The City of Lights is a mere short train ride away.

Comment

Working...
                              X