Singapore - Orlando miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singapore - Orlando miles

Hi everyone, will be planning a trip from Singapore to Orlando soon, and as you know there are a few different route options which involve other partner airlines. Which route would you guys recommend? Amount of accruable KF miles would be a priority of course

If you want max miles, then go a 29,000 miles RTW ticket.... The route would be up to your imagination to max out 29,000 miles.

Comment

I was thinking of SIN-FRA-MCO vs SIN-JFK-MCO. Anyone has any experience on these two routes? Does SQ code share with JetBlue for the JFK-MCO route?

Comment

I've done various SIN-NYC-XXX trips with JetBlue codeshares, including MCO. To maximize your miles though (if you're flying in C or F), you're better off avoid JetBlue as they only have Y on most routes. Try via IAH or SFO for mileage. Long trip though...

I've never done the FRA-US options as connection times are typically long.

Comment

Thanks! Has anyone flown the SIN-MAN-MCO route?

Comment

Originally posted by infrequentflyerr View Post
            Amount of accruable KF miles would be a priority of course
            I was thinking of SIN-FRA-MCO vs SIN-JFK-MCO.
            Those are some very direct routes producing the least amount of KF miles.
            HUGE AL

Comment

Thanks! Has anyone flown the SIN-MAN-MCO route?
              Yes, many years ago. I mostly remember the antediluvian experience while connecting at MAN, where the VS staff had to write onward boarding passes to MCO by hand. This took a Very Long Time. The VS flight was mediocre at best (flying Y the whole way).

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
              Those are some very direct routes producing the least amount of KF miles.
              A very good point. Especially if you're in C, your domestic US flights on *A will get booked into F, meaning more miles. I've also done SIN-NRT-IAH-MCO on CO (pre-merger), but nowadays it's SIN-JFK-MCO for me with JetBlue, and thankfully in C these days.

To maximize your SQ experience, try SIN-SFO-MCO or SIN-LAX-MCO. If you don't care about PPS Value, you'll find many other creative options on *A that will give you more miles.

Comment

Working...
              X