SQ70 Amenity kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pokfur View Post
    'everyone else has it so why doesn't SQ have it?' thing maybe?
    Probably will be this.

Comment

SQ has never made of amenity kits a priority. Recently, their business class kits have gone through improvements with better products but it has nothing particular. Economy class kits are rather "cheap" and unsophisticated compared to other airlines. Turkish Airlines' amenity kits offered in economy class are changed once a month with special designs. This gives frequent travelers a possibility to collect them...

Comment

Recently, their business class kits have gone through improvements
        Business doesn't have them (apart from the special SQ70 ones)

Comment

I was surprised to receive this kit on my flight yesterday. The products seem nice.

This matter is a very subjective, obviously, but I think these amenity kits are wasted on most people, including myself. And if the focus at SIA now is cost cutting, this seems like a bad idea.

Comment

It is an SQ70 special and will not last forever. I think SQ will use this chance to gather feedback on whether to introduce a permanent amenity kit thereafter.

I personally like the idea that the contents are different and frankly a bit unexpected. Useful or not will be up to the individual. After all, not everyone uses 'standard' amenity kit items such as lip balm or hand cream, or even the eyeshades, so there's no one solution that fits all.

Comment

What flights are getting these? I haven't got one yet.

Comment

Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
                What flights are getting these? I haven't got one yet.
                Apparently all flights departing Singapore except KUL. Personally I got them on MNL and HAN. I know people who've gotten them on CGK so I would think it's really almost all flights.

Comment

I got on one SQ245. It was handed out in the middle of the flight. Anyone who was asleep didn't get one.

Comment

This week I received one in J on SIN-CGK. But a few days later, on the return, CGK-SIN, also in J, no amenity kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Short Final View Post
                      This week I received one in J on SIN-CGK. But a few days later, on the return, CGK-SIN, also in J, no amenity kit.
                      That's because it's only available ex-SIN except for KUL terminating sectors

Comment

Just received email inviting to participate in an online survey about the amenity kit.
                        I think SQ might be considering to make this thing permanent.

Dear Mr netsurfe,

We would like to invite you to participate in an online survey about your recent experience with Singapore Airlines. This is part of our commitment to continuously listen to our customers and enhance our inflight services.

The survey is conducted in English and should take less than 10 minutes to complete. To access the survey, please click here.

We would appreciate if you could complete the survey by 8th September 2017. If you have any queries about this survey, please email customer_research@singaporeair.com.sg. For other queries and feedback, please visit us at www.singaporeair.com.

Thank you for participating. Your feedback is valuable to us.

Yours sincerely,

Ho Li Jen
                        Senior Manager Inflight Services (Development)
                        Singapore Airlines

Comment

I got this kit on SQ2 from SIN HKG, they put it in the compartment where they store headset, as instructed always take all your belonging on transit in HKG, so I took it but not refilled for HKG SFO (hahaha). On the way back on SQ7, there was none. So it given on flights ex-SIN only.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverKrisSRG View Post
                            I got this kit on SQ2 from SIN HKG, they put it in the compartment where they store headset, as instructed always take all your belonging on transit in HKG, so I took it but not refilled for HKG SFO (hahaha). On the way back on SQ7, there was none. So it given on flights ex-SIN only.

Yes - only ex-SIN, excluding the Kuala Lumpur sector

Comment

Working...
                            X