No announcement yet.

United Captain removed from flight after boarding in civvies strange PA rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United Captain removed from flight after boarding in civvies strange PA rant

An unusual incident. While she was undoubtedly unfit to fly that day, I am quite sad to see incidents like this happen.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...-bizarre-rant/

Like I told SQ228 (http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showpost...1&postcount=17), it's United!
    HUGE AL

Comment

I mean it's a huge airline and it's in the US of A ... one has to expect some crazies every now and then. Even SQT have our fair share.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
        I mean it's a huge airline and it's in the US of A ... one has to expect some crazies every now and then. Even SQT have our fair share.
        And the flight was heading to SFO... could be a link there...

Watched the video- a $50 voucher??? "Yeah, hi, we let someone mentally disturbed and in plain clothes into the cockpit of your plane, but don't worry, here's a $50 voucher! You're safe now! Sorry for two hours of chaos. Use it to get a small discount on the next flight you choose to fly with us."

Can *A please find a new US affiliate?

Comment

Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
          If you ask me, since Jan 20, Washington DC holds the title as the centre of crazies.

Yup, now that they are bought Virgin America, AS should be the preferred candidate!

Comment

A cry for help... I hope she gets it.

Comment

Good old UA, you never have a shortage of unusual scenarios.

That would be an ideal move, but unfortunately it is wishful thinking, give that *A has for years had a quantity-over-quality approach in getting as many new airlines into the alliance as possible. UA being like this probably doesn't make a difference to them.

Yup, now that they are bought Virgin America, AS should be the preferred candidate!
              I was a bit saddened to hear this, as VX is one of my favourite US airlines. I liked that they have had codeshare agreement with SQ.
              Last edited by SQGamespeed; 15 February 2017, 05:23 AM.

Comment

If you ask me, since Jan 20, Washington DC holds the title as the centre of crazies.
                My reference was to the ghost of 3D maps...

But yeah, I think there's a recently resigned military guy in Washington that I reckon would love a good 3D map. Let's you see who's hiding around corners!

Comment

My reference was to the ghost of 3D maps...
                  Sorry SFO, I didn't mean to infer that you're not sane!

Comment

Sorry SFO, I didn't mean to infer that you're not sane!
                    If you mean SFO and their retarded liberals, then ABSOLUTELY.
                    HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                    X