First Class Saver: Post your successful redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
    Correct. Did you check availability before you issued the ticket? With LH?
    I did, kinda, but not with LH. I used the KVS tool to check KF availability for Saver and Standard. And then entered the ticket and flight details on the M&M online upgrade site, which checks availability as well. Upgrade was confirmed right away. No hassle at all.
    Within minutes, the KF site showed my booking split in two with a separate PNR number for the upgraded leg. Seats and meals are selectable online. For once, *A does seem to provide seamless integration.

Only downside, the M&M mini site is not very user friendly when it comes to selecting airports and filling out some other fields. That might be a browser issue though.

For fun, I tried to upgrade SQ25, but the mini site came back with 'contact your M&M team'.
    /Desert Traveller

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Traveller View Post
      I did, kinda, but not with LH. I used the KVS tool to check KF availability for Saver and Standard. And then entered the ticket and flight details on the M&M online upgrade site, which checks availability as well. Upgrade was confirmed right away. No hassle at all.
      Within minutes, the KF site showed my booking split in two with a separate PNR number for the upgraded leg. Seats and meals are selectable online. For once, *A does seem to provide seamless integration.

Only downside, the M&M mini site is not very user friendly when it comes to selecting airports and filling out some other fields. That might be a browser issue though.

For fun, I tried to upgrade SQ25, but the mini site came back with 'contact your M&M team'.
      So you booked the ticket via SQ and then upgraded via LH?
      HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
        Yes, booked with SQ online, then upgraded with LH online.
        /Desert Traveller

Comment

Just upgraded with LH MM Senator Vouchers successfully from C to F on SQ 326 from SIN - FRA on Apr 15... sweet ... i know the seats are just more spacious etc. but looking forward to the F-Class Lounge in SIN T3 and some good Krug Champagane and the big TV screen... I was surprised that the upgrade went through. Sweet

Comment

Are you thinking of LH post BD?

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
              Are you thinking of LH post BD?
              Despite the recent changes to LH (and this development), YES. Waiting on the "EXPERTS" here to weigh in.
              HUGE AL

Comment

Despite the recent changes to LH (and this development), YES. Waiting on the "EXPERTS" here to weigh in.
                HUGE AL, I'm no 'EXPERT', but happy to share my not complete knowledge and experiences with M&M. But do we want to keep hijacking this thread?
                /Desert Traveller

Comment

Wow! I scored two upgrades using LH eVouchers:

BCN-SIN in August, upgraded from D.
                  PEK-SIN in September, upgraded from D.

Saver awards were available for Krisflyer members for both flights.

Comment

Which flight for PEK-SIN?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                      Which flight for PEK-SIN?
                      SQ807 - not that many flights with First anymore... 4.30pm is a great departure time to enjoy a nice dinner :-)

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
                        Wow! I scored two upgrades using LH eVouchers:

BCN-SIN in August, upgraded from D.
                        PEK-SIN in September, upgraded from D.

Saver awards were available for Krisflyer members for both flights.
                        Congrats, SMK77! But why 'waste' two eVouchers on the flight from PEK-SIN? It's not saving you that many miles for that flight.
                        /Desert Traveller

Comment

Lucky you! Only 1 First class and 2 Biz class seats available for savers redemption on SQ807.
                          My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Traveller View Post
                            Congrats, SMK77! But why 'waste' two eVouchers on the flight from PEK-SIN? It's not saving you that many miles for that flight.
                            True. I wasn't intending to use them but the request had already been made. I am sitting on 12 eVouchers that expire early 2013, so I don't mind.

BCN-SIN is 2 eVouchers or 65.000 LH miles to upgrade = 32.500 miles saved per voucher.

PEK-SIN is 2 eVoucher or 45.000 LH miles to upgrade = 22.500 miles saved per voucher.

Comment

SYD-SIN | SEPT | SQ212 | 2 F saver seats
                              SIN-AMS | SEPT | SQ324 | 2 F saver seats

Comment

LHR-SIN | OCT | SQ305 | 2 F savers
                                SIN-MEL | OCT | SQ237 | 2 F savers

Finding that there seems to be good of saver availability ATM.

Comment

Working...
                                X