New SQ Safety Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
    I think it is good. However it is quite long. People will get fedup half way though in my opinion.
    I'm not sure if it will serve its purpose effectively as a safety video without any obvious visual clues as to the cabin interior being referred to. That said, I still think this is refreshing coming from SQ, albeit the pace was a little too slow for my liking. I'm sure after watching it a couple of times, it will feel draggy for most frequent fliers.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ002 View Post
      I enjoyed the new safety video. It captures the charm of Singapore in a good sense.

The only minor criticism I had was the tone seemed a bit too peaceful. I preferred the previous safety video's background tunes as they are more cheerful and upbeat.

I also noticed that the Singapore boys and the Pilot team members weren't present in the video, unlike the previous videos. A bit of a step back?
      I feel the same way too. No males (pilot/cabin crew) present compared to the previous version. Yeah after growing accustomed to the safety video tune for 4 flights on the 77W, I feel the tune is so upbeat and cheerful.

If I am not mistaken, we had a thread where we believed in the A350 there were pictures that made us believe they were possibly shooting a new Safety Video, what ever happened to that?

Comment

Love it. An effective yet modern take.

Comment

Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
          If I am not mistaken, we had a thread where we believed in the A350 there were pictures that made us believe they were possibly shooting a new Safety Video, what ever happened to that?
          That picture in question was for a crew training video, as opposed to a safety video for pax onboard.
          Fly well,
          Travel safe,
          And have a pleasant journey.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger777 View Post
            I would assume she's a real FSS as all the girls featured in SQ's advertisements and branding.
            Even better!

Comment

Originally posted by SQ747 View Post
              That picture in question was for a crew training video, as opposed to a safety video for pax onboard.
              Gotcha! However it did give me minor hints a new safety video would be released eventually with no further discussion til yesterday.

Comment

post deleted
                Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stratoliner777 View Post
                  Does anyone know if the hostess is a real SQ F/A?
                  Originally posted by Avenger777 View Post
                  I would assume she's a real FSS as all the girls featured in SQ's advertisements and branding.
                  She is Ms. Elizabeth Quek

Comment

Originally posted by SQ002 View Post
                    I enjoyed the new safety video. It captures the charm of Singapore in a good sense.

The only minor criticism I had was the tone seemed a bit too peaceful. I preferred the previous safety video's background tunes as they are more cheerful and upbeat.

I also noticed that the Singapore boys and the Pilot team members weren't present in the video, unlike the previous videos. A bit of a step back?
                    There is some "step back" to the extent that SIA tries to bring back the focus of its adverts (including security video) on the Singapore Girl and Singapore. Remember that this is SQ's 70th anniversary so perhaps the airline wants to focus on the Singapore Girl as it previously did. But gender wise, it plays emphasis on female characters rather than males, so this explains why the pilots are not part of the video; I think they should be included too. Overall, that's a great video.

Comment

Working...
                    X