350 Ver 787

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 259850 View Post
    You can start an Occupy TPR movement if it comes to that....
    Shhhh!!! How did you know I was planning that?

Comment

You can start an Occupy TPR movement if it comes to that....
      Well personally speaking, if I'm going to barge in and occupy a space, it's a pretty attractive choice. No need for tarpaulins and food trucks, just soak up the opulence...

Withdraw SVB! Withdraw SVB! Withdraw SVB!

Comment

Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
        Well personally speaking, if I'm going to barge in and occupy a space, it's a pretty attractive choice. No need for tarpaulins and food trucks, just soak up the opulence...

Withdraw SVB! Withdraw SVB! Withdraw SVB!
        But why? SVB has the 77W seats and IFE! It's actually quite a comfortable aircraft! I say withdraw the SQ/SRx!!

Comment

There are many "must haves" for change movements to have any impact. Placards and chants are insufficient. These days, a movement color is compulsory. So is an object to symbolize the movement; I'm thinking a Rimowa Classic Flight carry-on, but I'm not stuck to it.

But having been involved in a student activist group way back in college days, I know that the most successful movements always build coalitions around broader causes. The Alliance to Retire SRQYV can't succeed on its own. There just won't be enough warm bodies occupying TPR to get any media attention.

You need to bring in other groups. I'm sure the Front to Install Windows in SKL Lounges will be on board. So will the Coalition to Have Softer Beds in 2017 J and R. The KF EG Movement to Get Equal to PPS Benefits can be cajoled too. Even a niche (one-person?) organization like I Want 3D Maps! can be helpful.

And if you really want the masses, just call on the Grand Coalition Demanding a Functioning Website!

Comment

Originally posted by pokfur View Post
            But why? SVB has the 77W seats and IFE! It's actually quite a comfortable aircraft! I say withdraw the SQ/SRx!!
            But it doesn't have 3D maps. Does it have noise coming from the landing gear over certain seat numbers?

Comment

There are many "must haves" for change movements to have any impact. Placards and chants are insufficient. These days, a movement color is compulsory. So is an object to symbolize the movement; I'm thinking a Rimowa Classic Flight carry-on, but I'm not stuck to it.

But having been involved in a student activist group way back in college days, I know that the most successful movements always build coalitions around broader causes. The Alliance to Retire SRQYV can't succeed on its own. There just won't be enough warm bodies occupying TPR to get any media attention.

You need to bring in other groups. I'm sure the Front to Install Windows in SKL Lounges will be on board. So will the Coalition to Have Softer Beds in 2017 J and R. The KF EG Movement to Get Equal to PPS Benefits can be cajoled too. Even a niche (one-person?) organization like I Want 3D Maps! can be helpful.

And if you really want the masses, just call on the Grand Coalition Demanding a Functioning Website!
              Ahhh it's good to be having some in-depth thoughtful dialogue in here again instead of a myriad of one line expressions of one person's hopes.

I've organised more than a couple of rallies so let me assist with further groups:
              Minority Caucus of Solo Passengers Allocated Middle Seats
              Timebased WiFi Proliferation Committee
              Movement for Better Passenger to Toilet Ratios
              Equality in Seat Selection Collective
              Printed Menu Protectionist Alliance
              Action for 100% Accrual on Economy Flexi-Saver
              The Society of Colour-Coded Boarding Passes
              Onboard Luggage Anarchists

All groups have been contacted and pledge to provide numbers.

I have also tried to contact Environmentalists Against Supermould but I can't seem to get a response...

Comment

Ahhh it's good to be having some in-depth thoughtful dialogue in here again instead of a myriad of one line expressions of one person's hopes.

I've organised more than a couple of rallies so let me assist with further groups:

I have also tried to contact Environmentalists Against Supermould but I can't seem to get a response...
                You forgot the Associate of 3D Map Lovers

Comment

Originally posted by loldude333 View Post
                  You forgot the Associate of 3D Map Lovers
                  Just scroll up a little:

Even a niche (one-person?) organization like I Want 3D Maps! can be helpful.

Comment

Great work comrade! Now how do we dodge the lounge dragons?

Comment

Picture removed. Didn't know it will take up so much space. My apologies.
                      Last edited by Scooter001; 4 April 2018, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Environmentalists Against Supermould. AHHA SQ228. Please do not awaken dormant fungi. Once they are triggered, they grow uncontrolled and unfettered and compete with other flora for resources and attention.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by tth_ben View Post
                            But it doesn't have 3D maps. Does it have noise coming from the landing gear over certain seat numbers?
                            I don't know. I don't sit in that class often enough

Comment

Originally posted by LeisureFlyer View Post

I have flown in both (SIA A350 and KLM B787-9) and the A350 felt definitely less cramped, is less noisier (although marginal difference) and the old fashioned window shades just work better.
                              Is it a fair comparisson? comparing SIA A350 and KLM B787-9?

I have flown SIA A350 both in economy and business. I did like it.

I have flown TG A350 and TG B787-9 business. I like A350 seat better, but in term of ambiance (mood light, window etc), I think B787-9 is much cooler.

I will fly SIA B787-10 both in business and economy in 2 weeks time
                              visit my blog

Comment

In a nutshell....>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR1OBGZevTc

Comment

Working...
                                X