• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k3nnis View Post
    Why do most people here put MH down
    Because this is SQ forum !

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
      Just because they're the first to write it in Malay still doesn't change the fact that they're not the first to fly the A380.
      You are only trying to understand from the point of English words. If this is the case. Then nobody is first to fly A380 except AirBus (and their employee) anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by cscs1956 View Post
        Because this is SQ forum !
        And i suppose the reason why members here have been commending GA is also because "this is SQ forum"?

Originally posted by cscs1956 View Post
        You are only trying to understand from the point of English words. If this is the case. Then nobody is first to fly A380 except AirBus (and their employee) anyway.
        Still trying to figure this one out...

Comment

I wasn't exceited about this because there's nothing new - the aircraft itself aside. No groundbreaking product, nothing even actually that attractive. Y+ would have been interesting. It's another missed opportunity to actually develop something interesting and attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
            And i suppose the reason why members here have been commending GA is also because "this is SQ forum"?

Still trying to figure this one out...
            Me too.

Comment

Not sure whether this has been discussed before, but just noticed MH stewards uniforms has changed. Was this done as part of their livery change ? Looks much better than their secondary school uniform of old.

Comment

Originally posted by boing View Post
                Not sure whether this has been discussed before, but just noticed MH stewards uniforms has changed. Was this done as part of their livery change ? Looks much better than their secondary school uniform of old.
                Yes...it actually resembles the new GA stewards uniform - very close in colors and design.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                  Well, I think it is more historical than anything. MH and SQ have the same root. It was a MSA (Malaysia Singapore Airways or something??).

Hence MH wants to be better than SQ, but well doing this sometimes they are doing "silly" stuff.....

You look at their ads on the first flying A380, isn't it soooo stupid? And you look at the A380 word, it is so SQ. Not sure if it is really intended to agitate SQ.
                  visit my blog

Comment

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
                    Not sure if it is really intended to agitate SQ.
                    Frankly, at this moment, I can't imagine MH doing anything commercially competitive that'll agitate SQ.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
                      Frankly, at this moment, I can't imagine MH doing anything commercially competitive that'll agitate SQ.
                      I am refering to that "stupid" The first flying A380 thingy.... SQ is the real first flying A380 and the A380 thing is very SQ..... so not sure if just coincidence or they really want to "mock" SQ
                      visit my blog

Comment

The livery looks cheap. They should have wraped the swirls all around the aircraft like TG, that would have looked much better than this half finished design.

Comment

Working...
                        X