BA Unveils New J Seat Early On Website!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Size matters." heh.

Still good advertising spin by good ol' Sir Richard Branson.

NGCW looks a lot better than the 1GCW, but I still don't like to sit backwards and I don't feel like being served through a McDonald's-type window. The only thing going for those backwards passenger is that they essentially have an semi-enclosed mini-cabin.

Comment

I've never flown them in NCW so can't comment, although flying backwards has never appealed to me either. Having said that it doesn't seem to bother those that have, and my sisters fella flies them regularly to SYD in NCW and says the seat is excellent for sleeping.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
        I've never flown them in NCW so can't comment, although flying backwards has never appealed to me either. Having said that it doesn't seem to bother those that have, and my sisters fella flies them regularly to SYD in NCW and says the seat is excellent for sleeping.
        I've never flown on NGCW either, but on the other boards, people have been saying passengers taller than 6' must adapt a Z-style position to sleep comfortably. Can't lay flat on your back. That's rather bad. Guess Branson's seat is better.

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
          Guess Branson's seat is better.
          As is that mouth of his!

Comment

Working...
          X