No announcement yet.

Xmas Amenity Kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I am not sure how effective the 'crease removal' is, but the hand cream and lip balm is pretty handy as it is something that I use when I travel to countries with drier weather.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ025 View Post
      The red one has the same content as the amenity kits which were distributed randomly in Summer this year.

The latest black version seems to have a different content, though. Anyway, not sure what the idea behind, but the content is IMHO pretty much useless. So is the pouch, I personally prefer the one from F.
      The laundry soap and hand cream was also in previous 70th Anniversary version. There were black and white (or some say off-white) versions previously containing slightly different products.

Comment

Is this only for F or J as well?

Comment

Originally posted by k3nnis View Post
          I got this in J.

Comment

Originally posted by rtflyer View Post
            The laundry soap and hand cream was also in previous 70th Anniversary version. There were black and white (or some say off-white) versions previously containing slightly different products.
            The black one provided in summer was similar to the 70th anniversary kit, but had only the SQ logo on it.

Originally posted by k3nnis View Post
            Only for J. F has anyway an amenity bag, current one is supplied by Lalique if Iam not wrong.

Comment

Thanks guys. Flying syd-sin in J late december looking forward to this kit lol

flying back sin-syd in mid jan in J, you think this will still be available?

Comment

Originally posted by SQ025 View Post
                The red one has the same content as the amenity kits which were distributed randomly in Summer this year.
                Must correct myself.

The black amenity kit distributed in summer conntained hand cream, lip balm, hand cleanser, dental kit and eyeshades.

Comment

Received both the black one outbound from SIN and the rust brown colored one inbound from SGN. Anyone knows if there are any other festive activities in the lounge or on board?

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SKU View Post
                    Received both the black one outbound from SIN and the rust brown colored one inbound from SGN. Anyone knows if there are any other festive activities in the lounge or on board?
                    Just did SQ622 couple of days ago, SKL in T3 had nothing going on that I was aware of apart from a small Christmas themed spread. Nothing special on board either, except for the tiramisu ice cream which appears to be a Christmas special.

Comment

Just flew to/from MEL. Had amenity kit for SIN - MEL on 13 Dec, but no amenity kit for MEL - SIN on 26 Dec.

Comment

Were given the black amenity kits on SQ856 SIN-HKG on 21 Dec and the red amenity kits on SQ861 HKG-SIN on 26 Dec.

In SIN T3 SKL, there was a Tiong Bahru Bakery live station serving vegetable stuffed croissants.

In HKG SKL, there was turkey station and special Sangria cocktail and virign Sangria mocktail in addition to some log cakes.

Comment

It's seemed a little hit and miss when they are on board. Nothing on my PER - SIN flight early December, but then got one on my SIN-LHR, and then had one on both legs on the return trip on new years eve.

A Nice touch.

Comment

Working...
                          X