This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9V-JKL,

Most of the seat maps in post 1 don't seem to be linking to the right webpages.
    A380, B72A, B772ER, and B772 2 class are the only ones linking correctly.
    The SQ webpages must have been repositioned.

cheers
    F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

Comment

• The hyperlinks are correct. Its the SQ website problem....
      Last edited by 9V-JKL; 16 January 2012, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• Why don't we just link to this general site for all the planes. It works.

http://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/fl...s/ouraircraft/

Comment

• cos' @ SQTalk, we provide service other 'forums' talk about.

actually, some ppl like to be spoon fed....

Comment

• SQ865/866 HKG<->SIN is now on 773 (I checked for April), I think it is 77A configuration. Please update.

Comment

• It seems BKK is back to all-772. Can someone confirm?

Comment

• I do believe Delhi is 73A for quite some time now. Not seen the new seats in quite some time

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Aviation View Post
                  I do believe Delhi is 73A for quite some time now. Not seen the new seats in quite some time
                  Yes, my 73A flight from MEL was next off to DEL so we arrived into T2. The 73A really is just new seat-covers in Y as someone else once described. About the only other advantage is that the seats were spaced out a little further so you probably get an extra inch of legroom than before. The concept that you get anything similar to the 388/77W product in Y is a myth.

Also, another edit required is the planned change for MEL. From March 25, the 744 is being replaced by a 388 (I think it will be 38E based on seat selection charts I've seen of friends travelling in May/June). However, the pairing of flights is going to revert back to the old system:
                  SQ227 will go back to matching up with SQ228 and will be the A380 flight.
                  SQ237 will therefore match up again with SQ238 and be a 73A service.

Of course if 9V-SKQ doesn't materialise in time for March 25, 744 fans may get a little more joy on old SPQ.

Comment

• Which flight numbers for DEL are 73A?

Its hard keeping up with MEL.......

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                      Which flight numbers for DEL are 73A?

Its hard keeping up with MEL.......
                      This is very true!

It looks like they are giving MEL a break finally though. There hasn't been a plane type substitution for about a month now and once these changes commence with the withdrawal of the 744 and SQ228 going back to being the higher capacity aircraft held over while another arrives and departs, we should be fine.

I believe the DEL 73A flights are SQ407/8. Flight24 is showing solid allocation of 73As for over a month, except when SYE gets dragged out to help.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                        BKK – (B772) = Regional C, Y
                        SQ976/979
                        (A333) = New Regional C, New Y
                        I came down from BKK on SQ981 a couple of weeks ago and was delighted to be met by my old friends the SpaceBeds when I boarded. First time in then in a couple of years.

Not sure how often that happens, as I was on 981 a few months earlier and it was old regional. The bird we came down on went to JNB next according to the boards.

I have to say the SpaceBeds on the aircraft were in absolutely immaculate condition, they literally looked brand new. I used to love flying nonstop to and from MAN (and to SGN and back god knows how many times) on those 772ER's. I think they should have a commemorative SQ772 flight when they retire.
                        Last edited by MAN Flyer; 11 April 2012, 10:51 PM. Reason: Additional comment..

Comment

• More changes for PER?

Not sure if it is a glitch, but from Jun 2012 SQ223/SQ226 on Sat, Tue, and Thu only are showing as 777-300.

I can't get a seat map out of the web site (even for a confirmed booking - it just comes up as a blank page ), but the seat maps on Amadeus suggest it might be the refurbished 73A.

It would make sense to send down a bird with a larger J cabin as biz is always chocka on these flights. Don't know if that's the reasoning behind it but.

Comment

• Hmm, last week I was very pleasantly surprised after I booked a flight from SIN-FUK and then a week later back from NRT-SIN (A380). Although my booking was on pretty short notice (leaving this Saturday) I got exit row seats in Y on both flights...no idea why. On the return leg I could even choose from different exit rows lol...although on both trips the planes are pretty much full. Strange. Is it because I made the booking while logged in and they held the seats for KF members? I'm not even Silver yet and have a measley 30k miles in my account (15k elite)...

Or was I just lucky as hell?

Comment

• Has anyone tried 96A/K on the all JCL A380 upperdeck? From the seat map pictures it looks very private. Not that concerned with the galley.. are the lavatories an issue?

Edit: Search function was acting up at first, but managed to find the answer in the mean time. For future reference, refer to these two posts:

http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showpost...75&postcount=4

http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=101
                              Last edited by FlyingDan; 15 May 2012, 03:21 AM.

Comment

• HKG

All the 772ER flights now operated on 72A.

The A380 flight is operated on the all-J upperdeck version.

Comment

Working...
                                X