Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIA is the best

Singapore Airlines - A Great Way To Fly
    Last edited by Singapore_Air; 16 November 2006, 12:25 PM.

methinks somebody had too much Dom tonight...

Comment

So what tune are those lyrics sung to?

Comment

and we have also a forum reserved for SQ FANS!!!!
        There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
        If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
          and we have also a forum reserved for SQ FANS!!!!
          Really? I thought it belongs to a selected member of traitors air... who happen to love SQ tiny bit ...

Comment

Who could that be? A little more clue please.....!

But I have to admit that I am a traitor to traitor air on London and Downunder routes for having chosen the golden bird over the green monster repeatedly.
            Last edited by Rejuvenated; 16 November 2006, 12:23 PM.
            My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Oh how embarassing. You'd think that one would just bloody collapse on the bed but no.... One messes around on the internet.

But anyway, yes. Hoorah for SIA!

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
                Singapore Airlines - A Great Way To Fly
                Rubbish they are way over rated, their standards have slipped incredibly in the last few years, SQ girls are robots, blah blah blah - OOps sorry wrong forum I'll go over to TOF.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
                  Rubbish they are way over rated, their standards have slipped incredibly in the last few years, SQ girls are robots, blah blah blah - OOps sorry wrong forum I'll go over to TOF.
                  methinks somebody had too much Dom today...
                  Last edited by Singapore_Air; 16 November 2006, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Why did you edit your OP ?!? I preferred that!

It must be fun studying at NUS - hanging out at the Arts faculty canteen ?

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                      Why did you edit your OP ?!? I preferred that!
                      Ah! Thanks for letting me know - I was wondering what this thread was all about (apart from some obvious PUTI!)
                      Check out my Trip Reports at:
                      Phil's Travel Diary

Comment

Well the original post was an abomination. An affront to my good name

I mainly eat at the NUS Business School canteen (The Deck), but also Prince George's Park, Subway and only recently, the Arts faculty canteen yes!

NUS has been fun. We're going to be saying goodbye to the Semester 1 only students, (which basically is nearly anyone but us Brits and some Swedes) which is depressing everyone, especially me. Not great.

Anyway, this thread is a bit Off Topic now isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
                          NUS has been fun.
                          I can imagine. Do they still have nowadays slightly un-PC events like, so I understood, Manhunt and a Miss Arts Faculty pageant ?

(All good fun of course! I'm also aware that NUS has a very good academic reputation in Asia.)

Comment

Alas not that I've seen yet. However, I did note this sign while waiting for friends at Prince George's Park...

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9201/dsc02676ut1.jpg

and this is on all the busses that go round campus...

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1...1611198ri8.jpg

They make us work too hard here with their idea of continual assessment and class participation. I'd rather have my 100% exam but oh well.

I take it you've been here before?

Comment

OMG, I'd heard stories about people squatting on western toilets but didn't realise you get signs about this!

I take it you've been here before?
                              A few times - my gf studied and then worked at NUS for a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X