• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday hope you have a great day

Comment

Happy Birthday, taipeiflyer!

Comment

Blissful Hatchday taipeiflyer! See you shortly!

Comment

Happy Birthday fella.

Comment

Happy birthday from me too!

Comment

Best wishes for your birthday!

Comment

Man, KeithMEL and I didn't even get a mention! Hahahaha Get well and we'll be partying all this week!
                HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                  Man, KeithMEL and I didn't even get a mention!
                  Nah we're the ones that were slow...
                  All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

to everyone, thank you so much for the very kind birthday wishes. had a great time kicking it with florian in LA, showing him around and having a couple celebratory beers, a glass of lagavulin, and some chocolate cake. wish you were all here to partake. to lobster, best of luck on your pursuit of BA Gold. to Ex-SIN, thanks mate and a proper welcome to SQTalk. Savage 25, best of luck with your move to London and your new job. StarG, can't wait to see you and your wife later this week- have a great flight out here. Singapore kooku, it was wonderful meeting you in Australia, and I look forward to seeing you next time i'm down under. SuperJonJon, biggest congrats on your upcoming nuptials! 9V-JKL, sorry i missed you in singapore, but i will surely make up for it when you and mrs. 9V-JKL make it out to the states... wherever ye go, i shall follow! N_architect, congrats on your impending PPS status...may exclusivity and privilege be all yours! MAN Flyer, glad to hear you had a recent pleasant transcontinental SQ flight, and thanks for all of your BD advice! KeithMEL, you're simply a one-of-a-kind guy... and i always have the best of time when we hang out. HUGE AL, you know i wouldn't forget either you or KeithMEL- i can't wait till you get down to LA and we can have a proper celebration! Look forward to seeing you later this week! SQFG, I truly admire your generosity and sincerity. hope we can meet up again very soon! Milehighj, hope you cleaned up on your recent visit to the wynn macau! everyone else at SQTalk, much love always- taipeiflyer.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                      Nah we're the ones that were slow...
                      Hey now...speak for yourself...I used the telephone.
                      HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                        Hey now...speak for yourself...I used the telephone.
                        The tele-what?? This is the internet age my friend hehe

Last edited by nickbot; 19 August 2008, 07:18 PM.

Comment

nickbot, 'tis you who crack me up!
                          HUGE AL

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday, taipeiflyer.

Comment

Well, it is past midnight in some parts of the US (EST at least) and I might not be online later on, so....

Happy Birthday, taipeiflyer!

I hope you'll enjoy whatever birthday festivities you've planned with A and all your friends and loved ones. May the year ahead bring even more exciting adventures, memories, champagne supping, fine steaks and frequent flyer mileage. Here's to safe travels!
                              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Happy Birthday Taipeiflyer hope you're having a really spesh day so far

Comment

Working...
                                X