This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blast-off View Post
    Hmm...u better remember something before you said it SQFG...

Does this STEP program has another presentation?
    Just go to SINGOV website and you will see all the photos from the official camera

Comment

The pics taken.... so far

PS: this photos are taken form my buddy cam (which he lent me) my photos are in my HP (and will post once i upload it)

about 4 days ago... we were brought to this zoo at chonburi area. Our teacher came out with this crap in which a are too pull the half eaten long beans form the giraffe mouth

sunrise.... on the bus to att... (fine forget it)

irony (pic taken at national stadium BTS station)

the 8 (out of 13) STEP members from SG (i one of them)

ummm

believe it or not.... the shed behind has WIFI

is the water suppose to reside so low?

the guy in front is Gae... my buddy

We were brought to this place called Ko Kret.... which is famous for its pottery

one shot and the Whole of Macdonald can be captured (MBK) forget about the people hitting . it was a bet

this is the famous traditional Thai puppet theater (Joe Louis)

the area behind is their classroom

Comment

Originally posted by A350 View Post
        You are from GESS? if i am not wrong.... RVH is also pared with the same school

My partner school is also Sunkularb Wittayalai (But it is the Nontaburi side)

thanks for the help (my buddy is behind me now)
        I remember RVH was there, but i think it was with another school. which i can;t remember!

Enjoy your stay and the partnership!

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
          I've just googled STEP on Wikipedia and look at what I found!

STEP is the Society for the appreciation of Tall tales , Elongated noses and Pinocchio. Founded in the late 1800s by the Italian boy himself! Wow!

The society is apparently very exclusive and one of the criteria for membership is the ability to write creatively. We are indeed honored to have one of their very few members in our midst!
          Damn...I was going to see if any of us qualified... You beat me to it!
          HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by calvina3xx View Post
            I remember RVH was there, but i think it was with another school. which i can;t remember!

Enjoy your stay and the partnership!
            thank you.... but sadly... i coming back tomorrow on SQ.... time really fly when you are having fun

my guess is the other STEP members will cry when we depart
            Last edited by A350; 18 March 2008, 06:49 PM.

Comment

i coming back tomorrow on SQ.... time really fly when you are having fun
              So much fun you must have forgotten the fact that you're already back home considering the post you made came from a Singaporean IP. That trip must have been SO much fun! Glad you enjoyed it!

my guess is the other STEP members will cry when we depart
              Aww! When you leave BKK tomorrow, don't forget to wave to them as you go through security!

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                So much fun you must have forgotten the fact that you're already back home considering the post you made came from a Singaporean IP. That trip must have been SO much fun! Glad you enjoyed it!

He just keeps on digging doesn't he....

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post

He just keeps on digging doesn't he....
                  M1 wireless boradband

Comment

M1 wireless boradband
                    M1 in thailand? This doesn't sound right. Even if you are roaming from the Singapore sim card (for example with a HSDPA data cards) , you will have a Thai Ip's address. Not an S'pore one.

Maybe i am stupid, but I have been a network engineer for a while now.

Are you sure you are in Thailand now?

Comment

wow looks like you had a blast A350! wish i had a program like that when i was in secondary . You must have seen and learnt a lot judging by the photos and made closer friends!

Comment

Originally posted by A380-800 View Post
                        M1 in thailand? This doesn't sound right. Even if you are roaming from the Singapore sim card (for example with a HSDPA data cards) , you will have a Thai Ip's address. Not an S'pore one.

Maybe i am stupid, but I have been a network engineer for a while now.

Are you sure you are in Thailand now?
                        nope it is that wireless roaming broadband that i am using (you know the M1 scientist and squirell add)

the whole thing works the same way connexion by boeing works. you done expect it to be like your HP and connect to different ports as the plane fly by. like that, one flight will easily have over 20 IP addresses. so what it does it it ises sat technology to connect to a centralised port so you will be using the same IP address no matter where you are

No2 , if i am in SG now, i would need to be in school at this point of time and i will be unable to type this post! MOE do not allow student to connect thier lappy to the school network. and also, i would get killed by my teacher for going to this site.

Comment

nope it is that wireless roaming broadband that i am using (you know the M1 scientist and squirell add)

the whole thing works the same way connexion by boeing works. you done expect it to be like your HP and connect to different ports as the plane fly by. like that, one flight will easily have over 20 IP addresses. so what it does it it ises sat technology to connect to a centralised port so you will be using the same IP address no matter where you are
                          You got another network engineer aka me(Hey, I am not just full of hot air ) that think your hopeless attempt to bluff will go no where. So save it.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                            You got another network engineer aka me(Hey, I am not just full of hot air ) that think your hopeless attempt to bluff will go no where. So save it.

Err...apparently he's been everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by SQ Solitaire View Post
                              Err...apparently he's been everywhere
                              True, I have never been on LX F and yet he has. Guess I should be bluffing my way through life instead of working .

Comment

I am impressed that a secondary school student has so much knowledge about IP stuff

I admit I am a novice in techie thingy

Comment

Working...
                                X