Gong Xi Fa Cai !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 9V-SIA View Post
    Had yu sheng last night on my Golden Goose to LHR too. First time for me. Very good it was too..
    No CNY menu this year, I was told by IFS flying back on 25 from JFK-SIN. He implied it was struck off without official reason. Was it a special CNY menu or just an item off the regular menu?

Gong Xi Fa Cai everyone!

I'm confused if it's Water Dragon, Black Water Dragon or Platinum Dragon now?

Starting to sound like hotel programs...

Comment

Gong Xi Fa Cai everyone!

Comment

Happy Chinese/Vietnamese/Korean Lunar New Year SQfg and everyone on SQTalk! I must say this Water Dragon Year is off to a roaring start, although will try my best to coax the dragon into perform more peaceful synchronized swimming and being less impulsive and tempestuous

Gung Hee Fatt Choy! 恭喜發財!
        Chúc Mừng Năm Mới, Vạn Sự Như ý
        Saehae Bok Mani Paduseyo 새해 복 많이 받으세요

SQfg, drinks for you and the crew this weekend in Rio if you guys are still around
        Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Originally posted by B727 View Post

SQfg, drinks for you and the crew this weekend in Rio if you guys around
          I am here - on copacabana. Give me a pm to get my whatsapp or email

boa tarde

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
            I am here - on copacabana.
            Is your name Lola ?

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
              Is your name Lola ?
              Is yours tony ?

Comment

Maybe Barry?

Comment

I am here - on copacabana
                  Boa tarde, ta' muito quente ne' no Rio The hottest spot south of Havana indeed

Just sent you a pm. I can't believe I left Copacabana a mere ten days ago to greet some lunar new year dragons back in Asia and the average daily temperature has gone up by 10 degrees centigrade (no prizes for guessing how much my G3 ticket prices have gone up by )! Oh well, that's Rio as we get into the Brasilian summer

I have packed my L'Oreal (not Lola) sunblock and after some last minute shopping in Singapore, will be taking the vol de nuit, hoping to have some stiff drinks (bons drinques ) in Ipanema before the weekend is up!

*sings*

On the eighth day, on the eighth day of Chinese New Year, I fly back to Rio...de Janeiro...

Comment

Originally posted by B727 View Post
                    Boa tarde, ta' muito quente ne' no Rio The hottest spot south of Havana indeed
                    Muito Quente indeed. Was 47 degrees c yesterday today a bit cooler but crazy hot still....

My bikini is 9900 miles away. But.... Might as well buy a new one

Comment

Muito Quente indeed. Was 47 degrees c yesterday today a bit cooler but crazy hot still....

My bikini is 9900 miles away. But.... Might as well buy a new one
                      Y'know, it only started becoming this scorchingly hot so early into summer as of three years ago. I remember being on the beach in Leblon in February in 2006 and it was just like Miami--sunny and pleasant, not too hot. I noticed temperatures had gone up considerably by 2009 right before carnival (corresponding with a significant increase of parasols on the beach in Ipanema, I might add)

Bikini still somewhere on a bikini atoll in Malaysia? No problem, shop for a chic new one--you're in the right place for it!

Speaking of shopping, have you discovered the oasis of cooler temperatures and hot Brasilian styles that is Shopping Leblon? Love love love this place. We'll have to visit if you haven't as yet.

beijos, ate' logo

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                        No CNY menu this year, I was told by IFS flying back on 25 from JFK-SIN. He implied it was struck off without official reason. Was it a special CNY menu or just an item off the regular menu?
                        R menu SIN-LHR on Monday

Comment

Take that to mean regular R menu then, so he was correct, no CNY menu this year... boo...

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                            Gong Xi Fa Cai everyone!
                            What he said!
                            HUGE AL

Comment

GUNG HEI FATT CHOY!
                              I know when you airline bling, that could only mean one thing

Comment

Kiong Hee Huat Chye

Sin Née Tua Tan
                                This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Working...
                                X