Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICN Hotel - HELP PLEASE

Hi,
    Anyone can give me hotel recommendation for ICN? I need this urgently. I remember there is Hyatt which rather expensive. Any other? Thank you.

hyatt incheon. i tried it. i know only that one.
    There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
    If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Well, actually I have the whole day Sunday before catching up SQ15. Which center city hotels have easy access to/from the Airport, something like Airport bus?

Comment

http://www.airport.or.kr/airport/tra...ist.iia?flag=E

probably this could help u in discovering the bus service in Seoul
        There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
        If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Airport bus goes to many hotels in Seoul. Park Hyatt is very modern and nice. It is only two block away from city air terminal and they provide free shuttle upon request.

Comment

CGK, I might be able to help out......what do you want to do in Seoul? Shopping, massage, esthe, quite a few choices for things to do! I believe there is another hotel(s) on the airport island too.....My friend, who is a real airline PITA, got a freebie room last time he was through .....

Comment

You could always try the Millenium Hilton. Apart from it being a decent Hotel there's the bonus of possibly being able to discuss the finer points points of your recent SQ flights, and maybe see who will be looking after you on SQ15.

Comment

Millenium Hilton is a very great hotel.
                The Singapore Airlines crew stay there while in Seoul

Comment

This is probably to late by now but thought I mention it for anybody looking for a hotel in the future at ICN.
                  There is also the BEST WESTERN that is right behind the Hyatt. It's very decent. The rooms are on the small side but clean.
                  They do have a shuttle every 30 minutes from the airport. I would definetly consider staying there again unless I can get a good rate at the HYATT.

Comment

JWM Seoul is good - located in Kangnam/Gangnam district (which is one of upper class residential/commercial area in Seoul), the hotel shared the same complex with a classy deparment store - Shinsegeh + transport hub beside the mall. You can get the airport shutter (Gangnam/Kangnam bus terminal) from there + underground train station is there as well. Next to it there're a few small traditional buildings which are restaurant and one of it is a traditional korean restaurant which is very good.

Comment

Working...
                    X