Roomless again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roomless again!!

Since I decided to do the run for LPP, I had been spending overnight at SIN many times. Transit hotel is a pain. Never got one. Up to 2 weeks ago, I had no problem scoring slumberette room. This trip, I had been unlucky. When arriving from SQ15 at 1am, nothing available. Was hoping to get one, after the boarding time of flight to JNB. But none. And this evening, I arrived at 11pm after taking SQ967. Nothing opens. I went to Transit Hotel and tried to book several nights, but they are fully booked already. Is it the sign of peak season?

A sign of too many flyers on LPP run!

Comment

Originally posted by TerryK View Post
      A sign of too many flyers on LPP run!
      You will be surprised flying short-hauls during weekends here. SIN-CGK route has at least one regulars runner for LPP. SIN-BKK, I have seen two young gentlemen flying together, and I am assuming for TPP run. And I know there are more around according to SKL staff.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
        You will be surprised flying short-hauls during weekends here. SIN-CGK route has at least one regulars runner for LPP. SIN-BKK, I have seen two young gentlemen flying together, and I am assuming for TPP run. And I know there are more around according to SKL staff.
        Amazing! I am too far away to comtemplate a LPP run. Perhaps SQ planned this to increase short term premium revenue.

Have fun and enjoy your trips.

Comment

Approaching 1 am, and suddenly 4 slumberette empty one by one.
          Now I should go to bed in private.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
            I think they might have been on my flight BKK-SIN recently.
            Two youngish guys, was already on the plane when I boarded it in BKK.

Comment

Tonight, coincide with almost there my-so-called-life-run, I could not get any slumberette. I thought after JNB flight departed, there would be an opening, but nope. Oh well, I am looking forward to my break in Bali now, departing in another 6 hours or so.
              Oh, and it is supposed to be laksa starting today at the food station.

Comment

Working...
              X