New F Amenity kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New F Amenity kits

Received the new Kiehl's unisex amenity kit. Nice selection of quality products (wife will be happy), but no fragrance (wife will not be happy...).

The bag itself is not very nice in my opinion, looks rather cheap. I assume F and R will have the same kit, I will confirm later on SQ12.

I'm surprised SQ is re-using the past design of the bag for a different brand.
    This is virtually the same design as the one before the clear plastic Ferragamo bag.

Comment

Any chance of a picture of the contents?

Comment

Must say, the outside is somewhat... underwhelming

Looks like the usual pouch that Kiehl's might give away as a gift, not something that SQ had any thought or input into...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
          Any chance of a picture of the contents?
          Sure, here is a picture of the entire contents...

List of contents below:
          • Ultra Facial Cleanser 30ml
          • Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner 40ml
          • Ultra Facial Cream 7ml
          • Lip Balm 15ml
          • Ultimate Strength Hand Salve 30ml

I can also confirm the same amenity kit is offered in R after taking SQ12.

Comment

Thanks for the update & posting the pictures, AsiaCommuter.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong but SQ once had Bvlgari F amenity kits somewhere in the early 2000s right? Vaguley remember it from my dad. Any idea how the contents of that compared with this?

Comment

At least the contents are more overall usable. Though I will miss my never-ending supply of Incanto.
                HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                  At least the contents are more overall usable. Though I will miss my never-ending supply of Incanto.
                  You can have mine, still 4 or 5 bottles and no idea what to do with it...

maybe I should perfume the bed?!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                    You can have mine, still 4 or 5 bottles and no idea what to do with it...

maybe I should perfume the bed?!
                    Well, if by any chance you are in CBR or our paths cld cross at SYD or MEL, I'll trade these for a couple of drinks. Happy belated birthday, I believe I miss out the wishing party

Comment

Originally posted by jammed View Post
                      Well, if by any chance you are in CBR or our paths cld cross at SYD or MEL, I'll trade these for a couple of drinks. Happy belated birthday, I believe I miss out the wishing party
                      I can tell you with all sincerity, Aussieland-anywhere in general is not factoring into any of my travel plans at least for 1H12... but, who knows! I have an open ticket into ADL, however!

Will keep you in mind if you're swinging by SIN...

Comment

I'm pretty sure that this kiehl issuance would be more of a cost cutting.

They do not cost more than 50 dollars. You can even buy the entire gift set that SQ gives out for less than 90 dollars.

Comment

This is just a huge downgrade !

For years SQ always use a fragrance brand that also come with a big bottle of fragrance with separate men and women kit. Now is just one kit, and come from a body care company that you can buy them from anywhere even occasinally seen in discount stores.

Originally posted by concept|infinit View Post
                          Correct me if I'm wrong but SQ once had Bvlgari F amenity kits somewhere in the early 2000s right? Vaguley remember it from my dad. Any idea how the contents of that compared with this?
                          Yes it does. Right now is Kiehls, before that was Ferragamo Incanto, before that was Bvlgari au the blanc (white tea), before that was Bvlgari BLV.

Bvlgari lasted til late 2006s, when 77W and 380 with new F and R arrives, they started the transition to Ferragamo, though if you fly 744 in old F, Bvlgari lasted longer than that. SQ at first decide old F get Bvlgari, new F and R get Ferragamo.

Originally posted by RHG View Post

They do not cost more than 50 dollars. You can even buy the entire gift set that SQ gives out for less than 90 dollars.

I found somthing similiar minus the hand salve that cost $24.50, that were selling in Nordstrom. Imagine adding the hand salve would probably cost $35-$40 tops.

http://www.makeupbag.net/2008/09/17/...al-travel-set/

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/kiehls-u...el-set/3004100
                          Last edited by ORDnHKG; 4 January 2012, 07:34 PM.

Comment

I had the same Kiehl set on last night's flight...very disappointing vs the ferragamo one received less than 2 months ago on the same route. Clearly a cost cutting measure. I was even wondering whether they get those free of charge...after all its great advertising for kiehl.

Comment

What I find amusing is the 5th photo: here

Touches of luxury

Feel even more at home with a sleeper suit, bedroom slippers and beddings exclusively designed by Givenchy. The perfect touch for that perfect night’s sleep.

From the soft mood lighting to our range of premium skincare products and toiletries, these finer touches ensure that you arrive at your destination feeling refreshed and revitalized.
                              Looks like someone forgot to do some housekeeping...

Comment

Working...
                              X