No announcement yet.

Latest Toys and Stuff on SQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't Donald Duck the one with no pants?

Comment

No, watch the start of the spongebob series. He's shown for some moments without pants (I know that because some girls from my class used to think he was "cool" because of that )
      Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

A pic of the new toys:

Last edited by KeithMEL; 3 December 2007, 05:43 PM.
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
          A pic of the new toys:

Reminds me how creepy looking those Powerpuff Girls are!

Comment

KeithMEL, are those the toys you snuggle up with when you're ready for some zzzz's? They look zombie-like. (I don't understand the next generations, I tell you. )
            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
              KeithMEL, are those the toys you snuggle up with when you're ready for some zzzz's? They look zombie-like. (I don't understand the next generations, I tell you. )
              Those are just some samples for SQTalk. I can assure you that my toys look nothing like Powerpuff Girls.
              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Those are just some samples for SQTalk. I can assure you that my toys look nothing like Powerpuff Girls.
                My mind is reeling. TMI.

Comment

My mind is reeling. TMI.

Which toys were you actually referring to?

Comment

I dunno. Haven't seen your bed, or interviewed someone who has. Probably my imagination runs too wildly.

Comment

I dunno. Haven't seen your bed, or interviewed someone who has. Probably my imagination runs too wildly.
                      Slow day at work? A cold shower helps.

Comment

Slow day at work?
                        Nah, the evils of procrastination.

I'll stop now.
                        Last edited by jjpb3; 4 December 2007, 12:37 AM.

Comment

You must have a trunk of toy collections by your bed!

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                            You must have a trunk of toy collections by your bed!
                            I can neither confirm nor deny such a speculation.

Comment

I can neither confirm nor deny such a speculation.
                              Is that a standard political answer? Or an answer from lawyer in the making?
                              But really, my perception is when someone answer "neither confirm nor deny" the probability is very high for being true!

Comment

Singapore Airlines has enhanced its suite of amenities, entertainment and giveaways, created specially just for young travellers, through a partnership with Cartoon Network Enterprises. This partnership will see Cartoon Network toys available and designed exclusively for Singapore Airlines’ young flyers.

The suite of children-oriented options includes a whole new range of Cartoon Network toys and Fun packs, Cartoon Network shows, the Singapore Airlines’ bedtime bear, lunch boxes, as well as kid-size headphones and sockettes.

The Cartoon Network giveaways will be available to children on Singapore Airlines flights (with the exception of the Singapore-Kuala Lumpur vv services).

The first series of giveaways includes PowerPuff Girls and Ben-10 themed crayon packs with art books, plushes, phone pouches, key chain wallets and activity packs. More giveaways featuring other Cartoon Network characters will be rolled out subsequently throughout the year.

Mr. Yap Kim Wah, Senior Vice President of Product and Services, Singapore Airlines said, “We are delighted to roll out this suite of amenities and services shortly after the A380. This shows how important young travellers are to Singapore Airlines.”

“Through surveys and feedback with our young customers, we have found Cartoon Network Enterprises to be the ideal partner who is able to help us bring high-quality and popular toys, amenities and entertainment to our young travellers. The highly popular Cartoon Network characters such as the PowerPuff Girls and Ben 10 will be available on all Singapore Airlines flights. We are confident this new introduction will further enhance our young flyers' travel experience.”

Besides toys and games, special children’s menus are also available. Favourites including burgers, spaghetti and meatballs, and chicken nuggets are offered on Singapore Airlines children’s “Book-The-Cook” programme, Yummy. Soon available in 2nd Quarter 2008, children meals will be served in specially designed lunch boxes on long haul flights, which children can take home.

Young travellers can also look forward to new colourful headphones by mid-2008, specially designed for their additional comfort and enjoyment when they use Krisworld – Singapore Airlines’ Inflight Entertainment System.

Children will be spoilt for choice with the wide range of entertainment options available on KrisWorld. Young flyers can watch their favourite Cartoon Network shows such as Ben 10, PowerPuff girls, Codename: Kids Next Door and many others in a specially dedicated Young Ones section.

KrisWorld also includes a children’s audio channel on which junior flyers can listen to audio stories and the latest selection of children’s music such as High School Musical 2, and the most current children’s movies such as Ratatouille.

KrisWorld also offers one of the largest games selection in the sky. This includes popular titles such as Pokemon, Super Mario Bros and Disney’s Winnie the Pooh. The selections include 3D and multi-player PC games such as Battleship® and Multi-player Mahjong, which children can play against each other, wherever they are seated.

I'd rather have the Dom back...

Comment

Working...
                                X