Big changes coming to SKL / TPR / KF G at T3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All,

I have an upcoming Business Class flight shortly. Can anyone note any current changes to the Business Class lounge in T3 since refurbishments began? Can I still take a shower?

With thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by maestro View Post
      Hi All,

I have an upcoming Business Class flight shortly. Can anyone note any current changes to the Business Class lounge in T3 since refurbishments began? Can I still take a shower?

With thanks!
      A quick update on the SilverKris T3 Lounge from mid August 2019 can be found in a TR here. So far not affected by renovations. Yes showers still available...

Comment

Thank you, yflyer. Much appreciated.

Comment

Thank you, yflyer. Much appreciated.
          Welcome, maestro!

Comment

Long article on Airline lounges in Changi Airport in today's Singapore Business Times, including coverage of SQ's plans for new Changi Lounges.

The article can be found here.

Comment

Any updates

Comment

I was in the T3 SKL just now. Nothing has changed internally yet, but they have test seats on display which you can try & review on the tablets.

Photo here: https://imgur.com/gallery/DmCkQ11
                Last edited by maestro; 16 March 2020, 01:58 AM. Reason: Added photo with help of reddevil0728. Thanks!

Comment

I was in the T3 SKL just now. Nothing has changed internally yet, but they have test seats on display which you can try & review on the tablets.

I have a photo, but unsure how to upload it here.
                  https://imgur.com/

upload using this n paste the link here.

Comment

Any updates

Comment

Any news yet?

Comment

Pictures: https://milelion.com/2021/11/23/revi...rt-terminal-3/

Video: https://youtu.be/kpodsupl2Bo

Last edited by 9V-JKL; 23 November 2021, 12:07 PM.

Comment

I visited the new SilverKris T3 Lounge prior to my trip to BCN last week (Evening of 26 Feb 2022). Coverage can be found in my TR here.

Last edited by yflyer; 6 March 2022, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yflyer View Post
                            I visited the new SilverKris T3 Lounge prior to my trip to BCN last week (Evening of 26 Feb 2022). Coverage can be found in my TR here.

Good report!

Not even back to flying properly yet, and already full.

Comment

Originally posted by scooby5 View Post
                              Good report!

Thanks, scooby5! Yes the lounge was surprisingly full. I think this was the peak hour for the lounge, as many flights to Europe and elsewhere all leave about this time.

Comment

Originally posted by scooby5 View Post
                                Good report!

I guess its a combination of factors:

1) Loads in the premium cabins are indeed up.

2) The Silver Kris lounge now has to accomodate Stargolds; Business Class pax from Partner airlines as well as First Class pax in what is essentially only the Business class lounge.

3) More worrisome though - SQ's operations used to be divided between T2 and T3 with a separate Silver Kris lounge complex, serving each terminal, so its likely a capacity decrease (even more so if you read this article - https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/bru...remium-lounges, which says that though the upcoming T3 SK Lounge complex is larger in size by 30% compared to the former and can accomodate over 1000pax at a go ... the same article states that the current Qantas First + Business class lounges can accomodate 800 over pax ... which for a non Singapore based carrier is generous especially compared to the 1000+ pax capacity of the upcoming SK Lounges in T3 in total!)

The above illustrates how limited in capacity the upcoming SK lounges actually are - unless there are plans for another SK Lounge complex in T2 or maybe even T1... now that SQ's operations are divided in these two terminals.

Comment

Working...
                                X