HSBC's Elite Travellers Programme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooby5 View Post
    Doesn't come together...... they will ring you separately.

My wine is supposed to be delivered some evening this week, for example. They are getting around to it but when HSBC called me last week to check everything was all right the girl did say the response had been 'overwhelming' so they are working through a backlog.
    I have received the Elite card few days ago and also the Marriott Dining Card yesterday.

The Elite line is always busy and very hard to get them. They have not settle on my return fast track and lounge access this coming Sunday.
    visit my blog

Comment

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
      I have received the Elite card few days ago and also the Marriott Dining Card yesterday.

The Elite line is always busy and very hard to get them. They have not settle on my return fast track and lounge access this coming Sunday.
      What r the benefits for the marriot dining card?

Comment

Originally posted by j.lin View Post
        What r the benefits for the marriot dining card?
        the card itself? like other dining card.... 1 dine for free with min of 2 person. 1 person 25% discount. they throw in voucher also.

i think you can join as marriott give me a form to recommend people..... u want to be recommended? private me
        visit my blog

Comment

Originally posted by scooby5 View Post
          Doesn't come together...... they will ring you separately.

My wine is supposed to be delivered some evening this week, for example. They are getting around to it but when HSBC called me last week to check everything was all right the girl did say the response had been 'overwhelming' so they are working through a backlog.
          Ah ok. Great thanks !

Comment

I used the Elite Travel service on my BKK trip about 2 weeks ago. The reservation process is very troublesome. Mostly utilizing the Fast Track Service which I will probably used most.

Just called them to book Fast Track Service in CMB and was told the service is no longer avail!!!

Last week I received an email from HSBC to do survey on Elite Travel. Seems to be they will put Elite Travel as benefit for their Infinity Card Holder.
            visit my blog

Comment

I used the Elite Travel service on my BKK trip about 2 weeks ago. The reservation process is very troublesome. Mostly utilizing the Fast Track Service which I will probably used most.

Just called them to book Fast Track Service in CMB and was told the service is no longer avail!!!

Last week I received an email from HSBC to do survey on Elite Travel. Seems to be they will put Elite Travel as benefit for their Infinity Card Holder.
              They are charging us in 12 months time. So they are trying to find out what is the price range that is acceptable to the customers. This survey is worth 2000miles, grab that.

Comment

They are charging us in 12 months time. So they are trying to find out what is the price range that is acceptable to the customers. This survey is worth 2000miles, grab that.
                of course i did... i thought 5,000 miles.

i think more likely they will put as benefit of their infinity card and charge annual fee.

how much u said it is worth? i told them $50!!
                visit my blog

Comment

of course i did... i thought 5,000 miles.

i think more likely they will put as benefit of their infinity card and charge annual fee.

how much u said it is worth? i told them $50!!
                  $90 - as per quoted before =p

Comment

$90 - as per quoted before =p
                    the card is worth $400+ le
                    visit my blog

Comment

Anyone knows about their infinity card ? I saw it in the paper the other day. how does it differ ? is it only the travellers program ?

Comment

Originally posted by hjerapa View Post
                        Anyone knows about their infinity card ? I saw it in the paper the other day. how does it differ ? is it only the travellers program ?
                        Well in general this card will have the Elite Traveler card benefit. I was told yesterday, they will cease the Elite Traveler card after 30-Jun-2012.

They will also issue you with Priority Pass card so you can use the card to access the lounge unlimited times.

Also $1 to get 2.5 point locally and double when you used overseas.

Suppose to be the card for the "elite" but seems they lower the standard a bit now. PM me if you want to know more as I do not think I suppose to say something in public
                        visit my blog

Comment

Originally posted by hjerapa View Post
                          Let me see,.......

Received it in the mail with annual fees of S$248 (usually S$488), as said in the letter with the package... comes a choice of two handpicked gifts, either 30,000 airs miles or Sony Tablet S.

Lifestyle Butler will assist with

Unlimited one-way limousine transfer to the airport
                          Unlimited access to JetQuay Terminal, including private check-in service for departure and arrival Singapore
                          Unlimited access to over 600 VIP airport lounges worldwide, for both main and supplementary cardholders
                          Unlimited access to expedited immigration clearance; skip the airport queues in cities such as Bangkok, Beijing, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Seoul, Taipei, Tokyo and more................

Well in general this card will have the Elite Traveler card benefit. I was told yesterday, they will cease the Elite Traveler card after 30-Jun-2012.

They will also issue you with Priority Pass card so you can use the card to access the lounge unlimited times.

Also $1 to get 2.5 point locally and double when you used overseas.

Suppose to be the card for the "elite" but seems they lower the standard a bit now. PM me if you want to know more as I do not think I suppose to say something in public
                          Defintely standards have been lowered as I a drunken sailor was also offered....
                          This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

yup i also heard they sent out the invitation to Krisflyer folks. Are you PPS member kapitan?
                            visit my blog

Comment

yup i also heard they sent out the invitation to Krisflyer folks. Are you PPS member kapitan?
                              No, I am not a PPS, only a lowly gold.....
                              This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
                                No, I am not a PPS, only a lowly gold.....
                                u have any HSBC card before?

Wonder if HSBC so desperate and send the invitation to all KF Gold
                                visit my blog

Comment

Working...
                                X