Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TerryK View Post
    Still no photos?

And, where is taipeiflyer anyway? Did he just disappear?
    hi terryk, sorry for my going MIA. i have just had a lot of familial obligations going on back in the states that have kept me pretty busy. it is nice to have a holiday and catch up on some SQTalk. As for the pictures, I was not one of the gatherers at the NYC do with enough camera equipment to open my own shop (winking at Florian and Phaleesy), so I do not haveany pictures, but I do know there are several floating around out there somewhere...they just need to be posted.

Comment

Sat/Sun 6-7 Dec

Chow time in NYC. We've got Peter Luger, Rosa Mexicano and Crema on the must-eat list. Anyone who is free to join us, please let us know. I'd be making reservations over the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
        Chow time in NYC. We've got Peter Luger, Rosa Mexicano and Crema on the must-eat list. Anyone who is free to join us, please let us know. I'd be making reservations over the weekend.
        Shake Shack too as kindly recommended by taipeiflyer's friend!

Comment

Sorry guys! I have booked my days off, but I am still grounded until who knows when. Paging TerryK. Come on ... meet the very frequent flyers from London, jhm and phaleesy. (It seems like almost every weekend you guys have been out from London! )
          Enjoy your visit. Hope more shopping done this time around!

Comment

Sounds great! I, however, will be on SQ1 heading west. Please share some wonderful photos.

Have fun guys!

Comment

... I am, however, will be on SQ1 heading west.
              How nice to be on SQ 1 (but not my preferred time of the flight though! )
              Why the ? TerryK is always in F right? Or is the for running out of the champagne on board?

Comment

is for missing all the fun in the name of business trips.

Comment

is for missing all the fun in the name of business trips.
                  Lucky you, the business finances the trips! So make them fun trips.
                  Happy flying!

Just out of curiosity, why SQ 1, not SQ15?

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                    .....Just out of curiosity, why SQ 1, not SQ15?
                    I sleep through most of my flights. At least I try to.

For me, timing of SQ1 is better than SQ15. Yeah, I miss the time when SQ27 was operated by 77Ws. Good timing and new aircraft all with attentive service of SQ. I am looking forward to Jan when SQ1/2 will be upgraded to 77Ws.

Comment

I sleep through most of my flights. At least I try to.

For me, timing of SQ1 is better than SQ15.
                      Hmm SQ25 should be a good choice as well if you are heading to SIN. But may be you only take SQ1 just up to HKG.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                        ......may be you only take SQ1 just up to HKG.
                        Yeah!

Comment

Just want to say to whoever in New York this week end, have fun and don't forget to post pictures later! Shop till you drop!

Comment

Arrived at 1am last night (phaleesy loves AAngels and DL - better than BA she says! ), had breakfast and out now!

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                              phaleesy loves AAngels and DL - better than BA she says!
                              Scary Scary!
                              HUGE AL

Comment

Apart from 1 pterodAActyl on a FRA-ORD flight, I've always had average to v good experiences with AA crew. As with BA crew. There is nothing wrong with flying AA. Miles and EVIPs aside, all things being equal - of course I'd fly BA in the premium cabins, but in whY I've always had better experiences on AA. Seats down the back are more comfy on AA and in whY - that constitutes most of what I care about. Lack of free booze is annoying of course. But thank goodness for EVIPs.
                                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
                                X