EOS - Stansted to New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EOS - Stansted to New York

I recently flew for the first time on EOS, the business class only airline that operates from London Stansted to New York JFK, so thought I would do a report on my flight.

http://www.philstraveldiary.co.uk/Short_Reports/eos.htm

In summary, it was an excellent experience, and I highly recommend EOS to anyone thinking of travelling on the major LON-NY route .

PS: I didn't review the return leg, as this was a 11pm overnighter and I just slept all the way. One thing I will say is that the bed is the most comfortable of any I've ever used and pyjamas were available which is great for a supposed business class service, rather than First class.
    Check out my Trip Reports at:
    Phil's Travel Diary

Nice trip report. Sounds like a very civilized ride, apart from the immigration queue at JFK.

I think I would've been annoyed by the rounds of security questions. Maybe the employees were trained by TLV security personnel.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Thanks for the trip report, PhilH!

Would you take EOS over BA's new CW assuming of course with BA that:

(i) the AVOD works;

(ii) the seat isn't broken (like the arm rest which wouldn't come down on my flight yesterday); and

(iii) you're sat on the UD, e.g. 62K with its unlimited legroom and great privacy once the screen is up ?

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
        Thanks for the trip report, PhilH!

Would you take EOS over BA's new CW assuming of course with BA that:

(i) the AVOD works;

(ii) the seat isn't broken (like the arm rest which wouldn't come down on my flight yesterday); and

(iii) you're sat on the UD, e.g. 62K with its unlimited legroom and great privacy once the screen is up ?
        Yes.

Unless I needed the TP's!
        Check out my Trip Reports at:
        Phil's Travel Diary

Comment

Working...
        X