*A to have their own lounge in new terminal at SGN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *A to have their own lounge in new terminal at SGN

As I mentioned in another thread, due to the increasing number of flights from SGN these days they are having their own lounge in the new terminal. This will (presumably) cover SQ, TG, UA, LH, OZ and NH.

This will be one of 6 new lounges in the new terminal at SGN. I believe OW will have their own as well, which may be slightly surprising as I can only think of CX and JL from OW at SGN.

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    This will be one of 6 new lounges in the new terminal at SGN. I believe OW will have their own as well, which may be slightly surprising as I can only think of CX and JL from OW at SGN.
    Not to mention Jetstar as well (for OW). Although 6 Lounges is a lot...

MAN Flyer, do you know who the other lounges belong to? (Obviously after deducting that 3 Will belong to *A, OW and VN)

Comment

Originally posted by SQ225 View Post
      Not to mention Jetstar as well (for OW).
      Jetstar is not a member of OW.
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
        Jetstar is not a member of OW.
        But OW Elite Status can use the lounge whilst flying Jetstar can't they? Or is that QF Elite Members?

Comment

But OW Elite Status can use the lounge whilst flying Jetstar can't they? Or is that QF Elite Members?
          Only when it's a Qantas Club for QF elites, or if flying in Star Class.
          Anything else is YMMV.
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

MAN Flyer, do you know who the other lounges belong to? (Obviously after deducting that 3 Will belong to *A, OW and VN)
            Apparently ScaryTeam have one of their own as does VN and there is a VIP lounge, 'for VIPs' apparently. The person in the SASCO lounge couldn't remember who the other lounge is for but I would imagine it could be a pay lounge for Priority Pass cardholders etc.

Apparently the new terminal is opening this week for the 'smaller' airlines such as Tiger, Mandarin and Shenzen.
            Last edited by MAN Flyer; 12 August 2007, 08:26 PM. Reason: Forgot VN :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
              Apparently the new terminal is opening this week for the 'smaller' airlines such as Tiger, Mandarin and Shenzen.
              Even Tiger Airways passengers get to use a lounge? And I thought Tiger is a low-cost, no-frills setup?
              My Cafe Adventures
              Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
              http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

Originally posted by The High Flyer View Post
                Even Tiger Airways passengers get to use a lounge? And I thought Tiger is a low-cost, no-frills setup?
                I'd greatly appreciate if you could point me in the direction of where I mentioned anything about Tiger pax and lounge access.

Comment

Working...
                X