• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
    Farewell 744!
    post deleted

Originally posted by aagan View Post
    Guys! really looking forward to read your trip reports on SQ747/748!!
    post deleted
    Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 05:02 AM.

Comment

• Greetings from the SKL HKG. What an absolute dream/scream that flight was!!!.

SQ have rolled out some real big guns for this, and I have to say I was particularly honoured to be grabbed by the most famous SQ girl of all time in the gate area before boarding seemingly delighted to see us again. if she had a dollar for every photo she had taken with her on the flight, she would never need to work again.

I don't suppose it helped that I introduced her to everyone as SQ's famous madame tussaud girl......

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
        Greetings from the SKL HKG. What an absolute dream/scream that flight was!!!.

SQ have rolled out some real big guns for this, and I have to say I was particularly honoured to be grabbed by the most famous SQ girl of all time in the gate area before boarding seemingly delighted to see us again. if she had a dollar for every photo she had taken with her on the flight, she would never need to work again.

I don't suppose it helped that I introduced her to everyone as SQ's famous madame tussaud girl......
        she is LIM SWEET KWEE right .. envy you guys !! cant wait for TR's !

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
          Greetings from the SKL HKG. What an absolute dream/scream that flight was!!!.

SQ have rolled out some real big guns for this, and I have to say I was particularly honoured to be grabbed by the most famous SQ girl of all time in the gate area before boarding seemingly delighted to see us again.
          So envious. Sounds like the gang had loads of well-deserved fun.
          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• A lot of spotters today at HKG despite the miserable weather to give her farewell. Too bad she disapeared so quick in the clouds

Comment

• I was coincidentally on a Jetstar plane trailing just behind SQ747 this morning. Heard its engine roar real loud just before its last take off from Changi. So mighty cool.

Will be missing you, my Queen. And thanks for the unforgettable wonderful memories esp on 2A and 14A , my first in First and first in J, and also the many Firsts and Js after that.

Comment

• Scheduled to land at SIN at 1855hrs. Definately going to miss one of the most photogenic aircraft in sq's livery. Along with its distinctive loud air con packs noise. Gonna miss u.

Comment

• SQ748 has touched down.

Comment

• *sniffs* Can't believe this is it.
                    Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Someone pls post some pics!

Comment

• Nice meeting y'all on the flights today

Have safe onward journeys na ka
                        Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

• Originally posted by B727 View Post
                          Nice meeting y'all on the flights today

Have safe onward journeys na ka
                          It was a pleasure to see you too, B727.

Of course, this was the best flight ever on any airlines that I have flown with. Crew of the SQ 748 was great and the visit to the crew bunk was definitely a memory that I will always treasure.

What was more amazing was the "Yam Seng" to the Queen of the Skies started and initiated by SQTalkers from F and followed by everyone else in the cabin 2 or 3 more times.

And who can forget the SQTalk's "Last to Journey" T-shirts and the best of the best SQTalkers company in all 3 cabins?

Comment

• A bloody good party. So glad to have been there.

Comment

• What a load of fun the two flights were!
                              It was nice to finally meet some of you, and to see familiar faces again.

While it is indeed very sad to see the Queen of the Skies leaving the Singapore Airlines fleet, I think SQ did very well in celebrating the retirement.

Got some nice souvenirs from the flights, but nothing beats the memory we get out of the flights.

Hope SQ's newer/upcoming crews can continue to carry the legendary reputation of the many seasoned (current and retired ) crew members we met onboard.

Best special flight ever!!

Comment

• Great to have finally met Mr. and Mrs. nickbot before the flight.
                                Hope you guys have a safe and enjoyable journey back home.

Comment

Working...
                                X