Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to perform OLCI - Visa Required

Hi everyone:

It is now just under 48 hours before we head off back to Singapore - we are flying on SQ282 AKL-SIN on 2 Nov.

Online Check-In is now available, and I tried doing a check in both via the Web Site and also the (new) Mobile Apo, and all attempts failed with it saying “Visa Required” - one of us holds a NZ passport (SG PR) and the other a Singapore passport, so not sure why they required visas!

Anyone encountered something like this before? We’ve never had issues with OLCI on SQ in the past, so not sure what’s up with this.

Or are we resigned to having to check-in at the airport counter..?
    Last edited by wlgspotter; 30 October 2019, 08:52 PM. Reason: Typo and grammar

Just an update - managed to check in successfully now - it does look like a system glitch when I tried to check in earlier...

Comment

I've had the same problem pop up once and a while with regards OLCI of my KF nomination members.

Comment

Just wanted to report that I had the same problem for CPH-AMS-SIN just last week on a star alliance segment but booked through SQ website. Not sure if it’s because I’m travelling through AMS but I didn’t foresee an issue since CPH-AMS is still within the Schengen area and I hold a Singapore passport for my journey to Singapore. Ended up checking in at the SAS Plus desks at CPH.

Comment

Thanks for your comments @scooby5 and @9V-SML, didn't realise SQ's OLCI had issues for other people too. At least it is good to know that is it not us then...

Comment

Working...
          X