Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shanghai 24 hours

Guys, I will be spending only 24 hours in shanghai on coming 23rd may

any suggestions what can I do ?? any nice place to recommend??

dinning, bar with nice views ?

I think I will skip on museum all that.

M on the Bund, get ready to drop some serious cash

Comment

kyo.....I go thru the menu, choices quite limited

Comment

Originally posted by sirgoldencircle View Post
        bar with nice views ?
        There's a few ways to interpret this... what do you want to see..

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
          There's a few ways to interpret this... what do you want to see..
          Hahaha, I understand what you mean, but I am just looking for a nice view looking over the bund or shanghai skyline at the same time having a sip.

If you have any nice restaurant to intro, that will be great

Comment

kyo.....I go thru the menu, choices quite limited
            I was actually referring to the bar, where you can see 'a nice view looking over the bund or shanghai skyline at the same time having a sip'

For food, I'll leave it to someone else as I went to places locals took me to. Yu Yuan gardens, 3rd floor Xiao Long Bao place is also popular

Comment

Not fine dining but a man vs food challenge.....

"Belt Buster Challenge" Take on our monster burger "The Belt Buster" a 600 gram 3 layered burger with everything on it. served with fries and classic milkshake * finish this meal in 20 min and win special prizes plus your name posted on our wall of belt busting champions.

http://www.timeoutshanghai.com/venue...ro-Burger.html

See if you can join me on the wall of fame

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                I was actually referring to the bar, where you can see 'a nice view looking over the bund or shanghai skyline at the same time having a sip'

For food, I'll leave it to someone else as I went to places locals took me to. Yu Yuan gardens, 3rd floor Xiao Long Bao place is also popular
                kyo...seems like I gonna do some bar hopping, it seems like shanghai has quite a number of nice rooftop bars ya....24 hours really not enough

Comment

Not fine dining but a man vs food challenge.....

"Belt Buster Challenge" Take on our monster burger "The Belt Buster" a 600 gram 3 layered burger with everything on it. served with fries and classic milkshake * finish this meal in 20 min and win special prizes plus your name posted on our wall of belt busting champions.

http://www.timeoutshanghai.com/venue...ro-Burger.html

just read the article, I think if I can join you on the wall of fame, my stomach will be full all the way back to SIN the next day...lol

have you heard before this restaurant Mr & Mrs Bund ??

Comment

Hahaha, I understand what you mean, but I am just looking for a nice view looking over the bund or shanghai skyline at the same time having a sip.

Many have stated that the views from the bar atop the Park Hyatt on the graveyard…oops…I mean Pudong…are sensational. However, given the air quality reports, you may be in for a crap shoot.

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                    Yu Yuan gardens, 3rd floor Xiao Long Bao place is also popular
                    +1

Quite good food and a nice setting. Although…it was much better before they commercialized and turned all the water black.

Dude, that's impressive!

Now bust out to Texas and down the 72 ounce steak: http://bigtexan.com
                    HUGE AL

Comment

[QUOTE=HUGE AL;185717]Many have stated that the views from the bar atop the Park Hyatt on the graveyard…oops…I mean Pudong…are sensational. However, given the air quality reports, you may be in for a crap shoot.
                      QUOTE]

HUGE AL I think I will see how's the weather for that night, if really foggy, I think I will just stay at Mr & Mrs bund outdoor bar........

Comment

Has anyone personally tried the Peking duck at Xin Da Lu? I will be in Shanghai in July and it was highly recommended by AMEX.

Comment

Another idea would be a brief cruise to see the Bund and both sides of the Shanghai skyline from the water.

Comment

Working...
                          X