Celebrity Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    Joseph Schooling flew MAN-IAH on Saturdays SQ52 as I was flying SQ51 the opposite way to Changi at the same time, well similar as we were late leaving.

I would like to claim that I saw him myself but I was unaware he was on the flight (he was doing SIN-MAN-IAH straight through) until one of the crew on SQ52, who a few of us on here know well, sent me pictures of them having selfies with him in the galley. And even then I initially asked who he was...
    A non-Singaporean resident can be forgiven for not knowing the hooha over this young man whose only claim to fame is to have beaten Michael Phelps, the world's most decorated Olympian.

Comment

• Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
      A non-Singaporean resident can be forgiven for not knowing the hooha over this young man whose only claim to fame is to have beaten Michael Phelps, the world's most decorated Olympian.
      MAN Flyer doesn't recognize sports figures unless they are soccer players -- not to be confused with NFL FOOTBALL players.
      HUGE AL

Comment

• Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
        Flying SQ through MAN he should have been told who I am.

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
        MAN Flyer doesn't recognize sports figures unless they are soccer players -- not to be confused with NFL FOOTBALL players.
        What is this 'Soccer' you talk about ?. There was some world famous Football players at 1-Altitude the same time as we were there a few weeks ago, but you wouldn't know them as you lot still don't understand the game.

Comment

On THIS, we can definitely agree!
          HUGE AL

Comment

:kowtow: to the

Yes, they should've introduced you as the man who single-handedly organised a disparate group of high opinionated know-it-all (probably also suffering from OCD in one form or another) frequent flyers (and not-so-frequent flyers) from various ends of the globe and make them gather in one venue in olympian record time.

Comment

• So happy to have met one of my favourite kungfu star,..... Samo Hung.... he was in TG F lounge on the after of 10 Dec. For those who are friends with me on FB will see a post of of him and me in a selfie.

He was actually being wheeled to boarding gate on a wheelchair..... either is trying to be incognito or he is old.... I saw him walking briskly to the toilet in the lounge.... but a wheelchair appeared when its time for him to board.... he put on a hat and dark glasses and sat on the chair..... he actually did not want me to take a picture of him in wheelchair.... so a selfie....����
              This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

• Not a sighting per se.. but I hear Robert Mugabe's in town and set to splash $6m on his vacation!

Also noticed the Air Zimbabwe 767 departing SIN on FR24 this morning, destination unknown.

Comment

• Originally posted by ek&sq View Post
                  Not a sighting per se.. but I hear Robert Mugabe's in town and set to splash $6m on his vacation!
                  it's the most wonderful time of the year

ran into celebrity chef martin yan at the sq luggage carousel in kul two months ago

Comment

• Originally posted by ek&sq View Post
                    Not a sighting per se.. but I hear Robert Mugabe's in town and set to splash $6m on his vacation!
                    Probably more medication than vacation.

Comment

• I was on the same flight in J with Michelle Chong of Noose fame, BKK-SIN on the 11th of December.

But I guess you guys won't be interested in local celebs.

Comment

• Originally posted by GLAM82 View Post
                        I was on the same flight in J with Michelle Chong of Noose fame, BKK-SIN on the 11th of December.

Lulu!!
                        God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

I was on the same flight in J with Michelle Chong of Noose fame, BKK-SIN on the 11th of December.

She's a genius..... her portrayal of various Asian characters are so believable...
                          This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Michelle Chong is great! So is The Noose! I'm a fan...

Comment

• Originally posted by yflyer View Post
                              Michelle Chong is great! So is The Noose! I'm a fan...
                              Yes, love her pinoy "accent"!

Comment

• Former Indonesian president SBY was on board SQ328, served by an Indonesian crew:

Comment

Working...
                                X