X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I change the poll??
    Singapore Airlines fan in Sweden.

Comment

777-300ER for me too...especially the 77WN with the latest cabin products!

Comment

Originally posted by SQavgeek View Post
        While it'd have been nice to have the 777-200/300 votes split from those of the 777-200ER/300ER, I doubt anyone would have voted for the 200/300 anyway. Would love to be proved wrong though. Anybody?

Comment

Thank you for putting the 777-300/300ER. I have been on both variants (The -300 regional to MAA, and one time DEL and the -300ER obviously to/from SFO). I personally loved both as they are comfortable. Wish SQ would put that back on the SQ528/529 route to MAA (Flying the 333's 2006 product on the way back in Jan).

Comment

I had to vote for A380, despite the tired interiors and all the hassle getting on and off. No 77 variant pleases me. They are all as noisy as all get out, pokey yet big, the new J is great but the interiors, e.g. windows, linings, etc, are all very old hat, and the 77- is, I'm reliably told, not a great flying bird for pilots.

Comment

Originally posted by SQavgeek View Post

I don't think you can as it impacts the current results will probably need to start a new poll.

Comment

Originally posted by alian View Post
                I don't think you can as it impacts the current results will probably need to start a new poll.
                Oh, well, then I'll just keep it as it is.

Comment

I've gone for the 777-300(ER) but I'm compromised not having flown the A350 yet. I've flown every variant in the fleet except the 772 SQ/SR series and the new A350. That'll change soon as I've got a return to DUS booked for Dec/Jan, another flight through to DUS in March and I've just booked a flight on SQ31 in April!

At least I can count on people here not looking at me weirdly when I say I'm flying SFO-MEL via SIN. You'll all understand why...

Comment

Mine would have to be the 777-300ER. I love the feeling of being thrown back into my seat upon take off. It makes me appreciate its sheer power and man's remarkable engineering ability.

I've only had one flight on the A350, which has also won me over with its sleek design, despite feeling a little more cramped than 777s.

Comment

I voted for the 77W, on long hauls my preferred option with the old 2006-config.

I love the A330 for regional flights. 11A/K or 31A/K if i'am in Y. Love the 2-4-2

Comment

Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                        At least I can count on people here not looking at me weirdly when I say I'm flying SFO-MEL via SIN. You'll all understand why...
                        The online tool I use occasionally comes up with some very good fares from SIN to LAX or DFW via SYD...I have been very tempted to try that route to get to the US...

Comment

Let's bring back this thread!

Comment

If I'm on a short-haul holiday with the missus, I really like the 2-seater Y seats on the a330.

On a long-haul, either the 77W or 77WN are great in J or Y.

For F, it'll have to be the Suites on the a380.

Comment

Let's continue!

Comment

Having flown a couple of times on the 350, I am somewhat underwhelmed by it. It's cramped and the aisles are too narrow, and it must be awful long haul.

Where possible, I always choose the 777.

Comment

Working...
                                X