Is this the case for 11E/F too?
    As to the point I can be: Yes

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      As to the point I can be: Yes
      Perfect, thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
        I hate the Business class bulk heads. You get a little less legroom. You don't get that hole in the seat in front you can put your feet into.
        Can someone please clarify this? Do bulkheads have the same amount of pitch while in bed mode as other seats? Or does the foot cutout in normal seats actually provide more overall head to toe length (obviously more restricted position being diagnonal).

Comment

• Dear fellow travellers

Need your advice from all of you who have tried J class in A359 as i managed to book seat 11d and 11f.
          Some said that row 11 in a359 is worse than b77w

Would row 11 is better than other row (except row 19 off course)

Thanks in advance

Comment

• I've sat in all SIA J products and the A350 is the newest. Having said that the ife is best and if you have the SIA app you can link up with your seat so it's pretty fun and cool from a tech perspective- do try it if you are a techie person.

Compared to the new 777W it is smaller especially is the compartment storage not much but smaller. I wouldn't call it more inferior but something to note. I note that the front toilet is smaller and does not have amenity storage maybe it was me but do check and you can confirm.

I know the Window seats 11a and k are more restricted due to plane curvature but 11d is good and would feel is better than non bulkhead as it has the full space instead of chubby hole.

Have a fun and safe flight

Comment

• Alian

Thanks for your information appreciate it very much

Comment

• Originally posted by Richards12778 View Post
                Dear fellow travellers

Need your advice from all of you who have tried J class in A359 as i managed to book seat 11d and 11f.
                Some said that row 11 in a359 is worse than b77w

Would row 11 is better than other row (except row 19 off course)

Thanks in advance
                Try to avoid row 11 in A350 as its nothing similar to 77W/WR/WN.
                Reasons are
                1. Row 11 at the plane curvature so 11A and 11K are closer than the rows behind
                2. Row 11 nearest to galley and toilet thus may have lots of traffic and noise when cabin crew work in the galley
                3. And the over head compartment is slightly smaller unless you dont shop whne you travel abroad.
                Hope this tips would help

Comment

• Hi all,

Going LHR on SQ308 - A380 upper deck all business class.
                  Want to check with all of you, is 11A has window? According to SQ website seat map, it says it has a missing windows.

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shen View Post
                    Hi all,

Going LHR on SQ308 - A380 upper deck all business class.
                    Want to check with all of you, is 11A has window? According to SQ website seat map, it says it has a missing windows.

Thanks!
                    Row 11 no Windows and that's where the plane curves in so feel abit tight. Most review sites don't recommend. Row 96 is great for privacy but a bit too far back for me. I like row 17 but near galley so maybe noisy for some.

Lucky has an interesting write up http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.c...ss-class-seat/

I don't 100% agree but it's quite informative
                    Last edited by alian; 11 August 2016, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by alian View Post
                      Row 11 no Windows and that's where the plane curves in so feel abit tight. Most review sites don't recommend. Row 96 is great for privacy but a bit too far back for me. I like row 17 but near galley so maybe noisy for some.

Lucky has an interesting write up http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.c...ss-class-seat/

thanks so much!
                      how could I missed out his review..

I do remember 11A has a lot of privacy, but could not remember if that's true for 96. Since it is a morning day flight (probably just nap for a while?) I will try that seat. Luckily still available.

Comment

• Originally posted by alian View Post

Thanks so much!
                        How could I missed out his review.

Luckily 96 is still available. Since it is a day flight, I guess I will try that out.

Comment

• Not sure if anyone can answer this since it is in Y and one of the few planes left with this config. B777-200ER with 26C and 245Y.

Anyone ever sat in 49A and 49C? Care to share any experiences with those 2 seats?

No power points in Y I assume?

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by indo79 View Post
                            Not sure if anyone can answer this since it is in Y and one of the few planes left with this config. B777-200ER with 26C and 245Y.

Anyone ever sat in 49A and 49C? Care to share any experiences with those 2 seats?

No power points in Y I assume?

Thanks!
                            Very familiar with this plane, although haven't actually sat in those two seats, so I can just give some general advice:

The seats are very old with new seat covers. Even the new covers aren't in good condition. There are no modern frills at all- nothing you can plug into except the old-fashioned armrest audio jacks. I'm not sure if they provide any power- my guess is no, but I stand to be corrected. You'd need a special adapter at any rate. There is nothing like a USB. The only storage is in the seatback pockets of the two seats in front. No coat hook or the little compartment behind the cup holder. This is true for all seats, not just those two.

In terms of 49A & 49C- look at the placement of the toilets in this aircraft. All 245 passengers in Economy must come to the middle of the plane to use the toilets. The space in front of 48A & 48C is literally the only place most of them can queue up. You're in a dark pokey area of the plane without the luxury of extra legroom, surrounded by standing people as well as parents taking infants for a walk/scream/play. Combine this with pointing your right ear directly at the bassinets.

This is, of course, just my opinion, but if you're looking at the two seats for a bit of privacy by not having a third person next to you, I wouldn't rate them as very private.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                              Very familiar with this plane, although haven't actually sat in those two seats, so I can just give some general advice:

The seats are very old with new seat covers. Even the new covers aren't in good condition. There are no modern frills at all- nothing you can plug into except the old-fashioned armrest audio jacks. I'm not sure if they provide any power- my guess is no, but I stand to be corrected. You'd need a special adapter at any rate. There is nothing like a USB. The only storage is in the seatback pockets of the two seats in front. No coat hook or the little compartment behind the cup holder. This is true for all seats, not just those two.

In terms of 49A & 49C- look at the placement of the toilets in this aircraft. All 245 passengers in Economy must come to the middle of the plane to use the toilets. The space in front of 48A & 48C is literally the only place most of them can queue up. You're in a dark pokey area of the plane without the luxury of extra legroom, surrounded by standing people as well as parents taking infants for a walk/scream/play. Combine this with pointing your right ear directly at the bassinets.

This is, of course, just my opinion, but if you're looking at the two seats for a bit of privacy by not having a third person next to you, I wouldn't rate them as very private.
                              Thank you so much. That was in line with what I was expecting, with the 6 lavs close by.

Will pick other seats and hope for an empty middle

Comment

• Hi guys,

Has anyone sat in 15 D/F of the 77WRs? I understand that during the conversion to 4-class, a galley was removed and an extra pair of seats were added to the main J cabin. Now the bulkhead middle pair is much closer to the toilet and galley than before. Wondering if that'll be an issue. The bulkhead is preferable of course for the extra legroom, but sadly 11D/F is taken.

Comment

Working...
                                X