Move DUS flight to BRU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    I am always amused when reading posts about airline yield. Have you any idea how few people, even working at the airline itself, actually have access to that information?
    Wholeheartedly agree - this information, when repeated publicly, is likely to be subjective hence the speculation caveat. In this instance it appears There is some circumstantial corroboration of the rumour but that is as far as it goes.
    Last edited by Dobbo; 19 February 2017, 10:00 PM.

Comment

If the flight I just got off in DUS is anything to go by, SQ wouldn't be upset with their decision to add this destination. The entire Y cabin was full with the exception of maybe two seats. The PEY cabin looked to be around 60-70% full. Although I couldn't walk up into the J cabin, the queue for boarding when J was called stretched well back, maybe around 30 passengers.

The vast majority of passengers were German, suggesting they've established themselves quite well in the German market. I also saw a few passengers head into the transfer queue on disembarking and there were calls underway for a LOT flight to Warsaw.

I really wasn't expecting to see passenger numbers like this less than 9 months since they established the route.

Comment

Working...
      X