SQ325 Meals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ325 Meals?

Hello there! Does anyone know what meals you are offered on flight SQ325?
    Singapore Airlines fan in Sweden.

If I were to make an educated guess, based on experience on flights like SQ321, there'll be a full supper service after take off and a breakfast service 2 hours before landing (even though you touch down in the evening). As it isn't quite a red-eye departure (and the flight is long), it tends to be a full meal for supper as opposed to light/half-tray/refreshment service, as you may find on a flight such as SQ231.

People who've flown the route may provide information in the contrary, however.
    Fly well,
    Travel safe,
    And have a pleasant journey.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ747 View Post
      If I were to make an educated guess, based on experience on flights like SQ321, there'll be a full supper service after take off and a breakfast service 2 hours before landing (even though you touch down in the evening). As it isn't quite a red-eye departure (and the flight is long), it tends to be a full meal for supper as opposed to light/half-tray/refreshment service, as you may find on a flight such as SQ231.

People who've flown the route may provide information in the contrary, however.
      No, you're spot on. Before SQ began flying to DUS, I used to take this flight quite often.

After leaving FRA there is a full supper/dinner, snacks are available through the night, and then before arriving into SIN a full breakfast is served.

Comment

Full dinner and breakfast. Snacks throughout the flight (if the crew is in the mood, the will goaround with the snacks).

Comment

Originally posted by SQ025 View Post
          if the crew is in the mood, the will goaround with the snacks.
          I was lucky enough that all of my SQ long-haul flight crews had the mood to walk around the cabin with snacks every few hours, even when most passengers are asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
            No, you're spot on. Before SQ began flying to DUS, I used to take this flight quite often.

After leaving FRA there is a full supper/dinner, snacks are available through the night, and then before arriving into SIN a full breakfast is served.
            I think u may be referring to light dinner on SQ325 as it touches down early evening. On SQ326 the meal service comprises of complete lunch followed by Light dinner prior to landing at FRA. Similar to SQ 318/ SQ 319

Comment

Originally posted by Tonitan View Post
              I think u may be referring to light dinner on SQ325 as it touches down early evening. On SQ326 the meal service comprises of complete lunch followed by Light dinner prior to landing at FRA. Similar to SQ 318/ SQ 319
              I'm pretty sure it's a breakfast, as are other people posting above.

SQ326 leaves at lunch and arrives at night, but SQ325 flies through the night and there is a breakfast upon waking. I've only ever departed from LHR once so I can't say I know what happens on those flights.

Comment

Thanks for the information guys, I appreciate it!
                Singapore Airlines fan in Sweden.

Comment

SQ325 Y Menus from the Menu Thread:
                  http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showpost...5&postcount=87
                  http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=111
                  http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=435

Comment

No its breakfast. In Y: Omlett or Noodles. Since 20 years no changes

Comment

Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                      I'm pretty sure it's a breakfast, as are other people posting above.

SQ326 leaves at lunch and arrives at night, but SQ325 flies through the night and there is a breakfast upon waking. I've only ever departed from LHR once so I can't say I know what happens on those flights.
                      My bad SQ228! It is breakfast indeed having said that,it is not inappropriate as it is late breakfast FRA time

Comment

My bad SQ228! It is breakfast indeed having said that,it is not inappropriate as it is late breakfast FRA time
                        That's why they call it "before touch-down" instead of "breakfast".

Comment

It definitely works better than the other flight timing from Europe to Australia where I get fed breakfast at 4.00 SIN time before landing, changing flights and being fed a second breakfast at 8.30 SIN time.

Comment

Working...
                          X