No announcement yet.

New MH J on A330

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have lots of pics of that cabin including ones that will answer the legroom questions etc - will put them up later.

Comment

Row 9

Row 10

Row 11

Minicabin

Comment

The only time we'll ever see SQFG in Y is when the aircraft is on display

Comment

Thanks!

Now I hope my MHUpgrade goes through, else will settle for row 9

Comment

Thanks for the pictures, very nice mini cabin. Lots of legroom for Row 9 as well as 2 windows. Looking forward to it.
            Flickr, Reviews, SIN Credit Card Usage Reference Table

Comment

Wonder how's the IFE for these bulkhead seats. Well, it's a redeye flight so I guess I should be sleeping more so I have more time in Osaka.

Comment

Originally posted by lcpteck View Post
                Wonder how's the IFE for these bulkhead seats. Well, it's a redeye flight so I guess I should be sleeping more so I have more time in Osaka.
                It folds out from under the armrest - so it does reduce the width a bit.

Comment

Now is The new J ?

Comment

Originally posted by Drkinder View Post
                    Now is The new J ?
                    About half of the A333 fleet have been re-fitted with the new cabin.

Comment

9M-MTM has been refurbished. 8 down 7 to go.

Comment

I'm curious if anyone has taken MH J to Oz/ NZ lately.

On FT, there was someone who said amenity kits are not distributed anymore. Can anyone confirm? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by hikouki View Post
                          I'm curious if anyone has taken MH J to Oz/ NZ lately.

On FT, there was someone who said amenity kits are not distributed anymore. Can anyone confirm? Thanks!
                          Latest as of 9 days ago, yes. Never failed to get one.

Comment

How is the new J? Is ir good to say the least? Will fly to Incheon in November and seats allocated are for the new J.
                            Any advise?

Comment

Originally posted by Drkinder View Post
                              How is the new J? Is ir good to say the least? Will fly to Incheon in November and seats allocated are for the new J.
                              Any advise?
                              Haven't experienced it yet but will be flying in the mini Y cabin next month to KIX. I have 2 flights to PEK next year, will get to experience the new product then.

Comment

I think it's okay. I've done quite a few sectors on the new seats so far, I think it's okay - one or two things I don't like about it (the cubby hole for the feet and the general width of the seat when reclined) - but otherwise it's not bad at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X