Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgrade From Business to F on SQ - Is Any Class Upgradable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade From Business to F on SQ - Is Any Class Upgradable?

Edited To Confirm: Yes - Any revenue biz ticket is upgradable - as per the SIN-call center number of KF! Interesting...

Hi All,

Haven't been here for a long time...hope everyone is well.

I tried a search of the threads to see if I could find this info, but was not getting any clear info.

Even the current SQ mileage upgrade chart doesn't specify business classes of travel which can be upgraded - unlike the economy ones.

Can any revenue business class ticket be upgraded?

(I noted from the search that if you do not log in to your KF account online to book the ticket on the SQ website, and issue it through a TA, then you cannot get the 15% discount on the miles required for the upgrade)

Also, if saver is not available, has anyone waitlisted saver and been confirmed within a week of their flight/s??

(One of the flights shows F9 R9 A7 - the return shows R8 F8 A4 and the flight a day later (alternate day for return) shows: R9 F9 A6)

TIA!
    Last edited by SuperFlyBoy; 19 February 2017, 10:51 PM.

Yes you can upgrade to F for a J saver. I've done this a few times

You'll need to log in online for the 15% discount but if you do call you could nicely request for the 15% but that's not guaranteed.

Good luck

Comment

Word of warning: The 15% discount for upgrades is only for commercial tickets booked online with Singapore Airlines. Tickets issued by any travel agent do not qualify:

https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/p...conditions-kf/

See F) 25 in the T&C.

Comment

Working...
      X