SQ636

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ636

Hi, do anyone knows if SQ636 is running on the 77W or 77-WN, the new first class/business class seats?

Originally posted by d86 View Post
    Hi, do anyone knows if SQ636 is running on the 77W or 77-WN, the new first class/business class seats?
    Hi there, it is currently operated by the 77WN. So yes, new cabin products.

Comment

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/sq636

showing SQ636 served by 77W and served by 9V-SWU onwards, plus 9V-SNA. It has a mini F section on biz class row 11 and 12.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverKrisSRG View Post
        https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/sq636

showing SQ636 served by 77W and served by 9V-SWU onwards, plus 9V-SNA. It has a mini F section on biz class row 11 and 12.
        Hi SilverKrisSRG, thanks! But I don't quite get you on served by 77W? 9V-SWU uses new cabin products? I have an upcoming flight on 2F Just would like to confirm whether it is the new F class products

Comment

In short, yes it does. Enjoy the flight!

Comment

Hi SilverKrisSRG, thanks! But I don't quite get you on served by 77W? 9V-SWU uses new cabin products? I have an upcoming flight on 2F Just would like to confirm whether it is the new F class products
            77W generally describes 777-300ER aircraft, so sites like flightradar24 refer to all of SQ's 777-300ER as 77W, regardless of seating config.

I believe terms like 77WN or 77WR are specific to SQ to denote the different cabin configurations. As SilverKrisSRG and others have said, 9V-SWU onwards should have the new products.

Comment

By looking at the history on FlightRadar24, you gave a good chance to fly 77WN with new F class product on SQ636, but a last minute change may happen due to operational reason. Here are the list from other thread, if you are getting Seating 2 or 3, then you will definitely fly new F class products. In case you get Seating 3, the F section has only one row and you may be relocated to seat number 1 :

Boeing 777-300ER

In Service: 27
              Seating 1: 8F/42J/228Y (2006 F, 2006 J, 2006 Y)

- 9V-SWD
              - 9V-SWF
              - 9V-SWG
              - 9V-SWH
              - 9V-SWI
              - 9V-SWQ
              - 9V-SWR
              - 9V-SWS
              - 9V-SWT

Seating 2: 8F/42J/228Y (2013 F, 2013 J, 2013 Y)

- 9V-SWU
              - 9V-SWV
              - 9V-SWW
              - 9V-SWY
              - 9V-SWZ
              - 9V-SNA

Seating 3: 4F/48J/28S/184Y (2013 F, 2013 J, 2015 S, 2013 Y)

- 9V-SWA
              - 9V-SWB
              - 9V-SWE
              - 9V-SWJ
              - 9V-SWK
              - 9V-SWL
              - 9V-SWM
              - 9V-SWN
              - 9V-SWO
              - 9V-SWP
              - 9V-SNB
              - 9V-SNC

Comment

Looking at current past few weeks it would be more Seating 2: 8F/42J/228Y (2013 F, 2013 J, 2013 Y) configuration.

I was on SQ631 which is the return bound of the SQ636 a couple of weeks ago on 9V-SWW. First time in my life I was first on board a plane when boarding started.

Comment

Looks like on 24th Feb the old cabin products were used -9V-SWD

Comment

Looks like on 24th Feb the old cabin products were used -9V-SWD
                    This airacraft has already been refitted (ref to the posts on SQ Fleet) and is now a 77WR, which of course is a change from the previous routine as the other aircrafts deployed up until now didn't have PEY.

Comment

I flew SQ636 in October instead of 632 - to try out the 77WN F... ended up with a SWF and hence the old 77W instead

Comment

Originally posted by TTOTY View Post
                        I flew SQ636 in October instead of 632 - to try out the 77WN F... ended up with a SWF and hence the old 77W instead
                        Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow's flight. I noticed last Tuesday was an old 77W

Comment

The swaps tend to be pretty erratic and unpredictable......so there's really no way of telling. Hope you get the 77WN and experience the new F!

Comment

Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow's flight. I noticed last Tuesday was an old 77W
                            Nah. Tues flight was SWD's first flight as a new 77W.

Comment

Working...
                            X