First Class departure hall at Changi Airport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Class departure hall at Changi Airport

I will fly SQ 802 in Suite class soon. I wonder if there is still independent departure hall for SQ's first class passengers and baggage staff serve you at the gate.

Thanks a lot.

You get a separate check-in area and immigration clearance but no baggage staff at the gates. The only baggage staff is when you get dropped off at the first class area. Thee are a few people to assist with baggage.
    God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by heninkk View Post
      I will fly SQ 802 in Suite class soon. I wonder if there is still independent departure hall for SQ's first class passengers and baggage staff serve you at the gate.

Thanks a lot.
      Yep the T3 drive-up First Class reception is well and truly operational. Have your driver take you there and the staff will take care of all check-in formalities, including baggage. Not really any more assistance after that, although they occasionally will take you to your gate via a buggy if it is far from the lounge.
      Fly well,
      Travel safe,
      And have a pleasant journey.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X