No announcement yet.

First Class Saver: Post your successful redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed with both, I guess you're right. I am only KFEG so far, so probably that explains why and priority is obviously given to Solitaire and PPS first. I was lucky enough to score upgrades on all the return sectors, being in the busy period of December as you rightly mentioned.

Comment

• just cleared saver waitlist for SQ26 SIN-JFK suites in Feb 2017 for 1 pax!

must be a miracle!!

Comment

• 4 Saver Suites available SIN-AKL & AKL-SIN end of schedule. Presumably because of seasonal A380.

Typically available mid-week, not weekends.

Not usually available immediately when schedule opens but about 2-3 days later, so keep checking. SQ seems to be deliberately releasing and closing availability. After a few days, Saver no longer available but could open up some time later again.

Comment

• Waitlisted on SQ222 Suite Class SYD-SIN-CGK on 5 Mar 17, apparently only filled 3/12 paxes so far, what is the chance? Can anyone comment?

Amazingly the J class on that flight is not offered at all (both saver and full redemption), even though the seats are still plenty, and layout 2 (all J class upper deck) will be flown.

So I waitlist myself on SQ232 J on the same day.

Which has a better chance? SQ232 J or SQ222 Suite?

Cheers!

Comment

• Managed to redeem SQ231 for 01 Mar on A380 Suites - Did a check it was empty so it 1/12 for now

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverKrisSRG View Post
              Waitlisted on SQ222 Suite Class SYD-SIN-CGK on 5 Mar 17, apparently only filled 3/12 paxes so far, what is the chance? Can anyone comment?

Amazingly the J class on that flight is not offered at all (both saver and full redemption), even though the seats are still plenty, and layout 2 (all J class upper deck) will be flown.

So I waitlist myself on SQ232 J on the same day.

Which has a better chance? SQ232 J or SQ222 Suite?

Cheers!
              Can't advise on this specific route but I've always had better luck in redeeming Suites than Business.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonleong View Post
                Can't advise on this specific route but I've always had better luck in redeeming Suites than Business.
                Thanks @jonleong, right now they offer me to confirm on Full Redemption, but I still prefer Saver one, naturally...

Comment

Thanks @jonleong, right now they offer me to confirm on Full Redemption, but I still prefer Saver one, naturally...
                  Same here, I've never done Standard or Full either and will never want to!

Comment

• Just did a 2018 SIN-HK suites redemption. Short flight I know, just wanna try out suites, if possible the new ones if they ever do a swap.

Comment

• SQ222 SYD-SIN, 9V-SKS on Suite with a load factor of 6/12, then SQ958 9V-SYH SIN-CGK 2/8 on saver

Comment

• SYD JFK in R, LHR MEL in R weeeee

Comment

• Originally posted by silverkris2010 View Post
                          SYD JFK in R, LHR MEL in R weeeee
                          SYD-JFK in one go or stopping over? Did you have to wait for a waitlist period? How long?

Comment

• Feb 2018 sorted, KF devaluation beaten (for this trip anyway).

SYD-SIN-LHR x2 Suites Saver

ICN-SIN-SYD x1 First + Suites Saver

PVG-SIN-SYD x 1 Suites Saver (though may move to the earlier PVG-SIN to check out the new 77W First and scoff down 2 proper meals at the expense of a sleep-in in Shanghai #firstworldproblems)

Just waiting on EK flights to enter system range for AMS/PRG-DXB-PEK.

Will re-evaluate Points/miles accrual strategy once all banks in Australia have finalised 'enhanced' earn rates for credit cards.
                            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

SYD-JFK in one go or stopping over? Did you have to wait for a waitlist period? How long?
                              No waitlist all flights were available. SYD JFK one night in SIN i chose 232 / 26, Melbourne wasn't available on the date i wanted. LHR MEL straight through 317 /217.

Comment

• Just redeemed 6X Savers on HKG-SIN for my entire family. It's an anomaly, but happy to make the sudden trip for my whole family for the experience! It's going to be a short party

Comment

Working...
                                X