Hyatt FFNs Are Back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
    They expire 31 March right? I managed to earn 2 FFN's one used in MEL and the other at the GH SIN in March.

Don't think I got the maximum bang for my buck but oh well
    Yes, they expire on 31st March. But I was hoping I could extend them into the first week of April when I could really use them.

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
      Yes, they expire on 31st March. But I was hoping I could extend them into the first week of April when I could really use them.
      I think as a Diamond, your chances are good

Comment

I got 2 nights at GH FUK next month

Comment

I haven't seen any examples of extensions this time around, yet.

It would be handy for me as I will have about 6 left to use at the end of this month, and although some are already allocated for trips, a month or two extra would be welcome.

Comment

Would it be possible to make reservations for others using my FFNs? Does the reservation have to be made in my name? If that is not possible, could I make a reservation in my name, include a second name, with the intention of me not turning up at all?

I usually have a second person on the reservation and that person would turn up to collect the key card later. But if I was to make a reservation and not turn up at all, could the second person just check in for the whole duration?

Thanks.
            Last edited by phaleesy; 18 January 2010, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Would it be possible to make reservations for others using my FFNs? Does the reservation have to be made in my name? If that is not possible, could I make a reservation in my name, include a second name, with the intention of me not turning up at all?
              I've done that a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                I've done that a few times.
                Thanks.

Did the second person turn up at the check-in desk and say you were turning up later? How did he/she check out? By doing a express checkout? Checkout on the phone, then leaving the key in the room?

Comment

Did the second person turn up at the check-in desk and say you were turning up later? How did he/she check out? By doing a express checkout? Checkout on the phone, then leaving the key in the room?
                  I booked the GH Hong Kong for a few nights for my brother with my FFN's. Booked it in my name and he just turned up at reception and plonked a copy of the booking down and my card. Don't think they even said anything to him. He checked out in the lounge as normal.

Comment

They have extended the time to redeem the free nights until end of June for Diamonds.

Comment

They have extended the time to redeem the free nights until end of June for Diamonds.
                      Do you have to call the GP agent to manually extend the deadline? I tried making a FFN reservation after 31 Mar online but unsuccessful.

Comment

Originally posted by Doraemon View Post
                        Do you have to call the GP agent to manually extend the deadline? I tried making a FFN reservation after 31 Mar online but unsuccessful.
                        Yes you have to call them to get them extended.

Comment

Thanks!
                          I called and extended my 2 FFNs. The agent told me that they are unable to extend, but I asked her to check again and she came back with extension to 30 Jun.

Comment

Via e-Mail Today

Get Ready for The Big Welcome Back
                            At Hyatt, the only thing better than welcoming you, is welcoming you back. In March, we'll demonstrate our sincere commitment to generous hospitality with an offer so rewarding, we hope to welcome you back again and again and again. Watch your inbox for more information.
                            extra characters for vBulletin to post this
                            HUGE AL

Comment

We have to call before the 28th of Feb to extend the time!

I didn't until tonight. I'm getting a lot of grief trying to extend the free night in one of my accounts but the other account got through without a problem!

Okay, just got off the phone with customer services, my Gold account (Singapore address I think) is getting the grief because it's not diamond! Eh! Blatant discrimination against my Gold half! It seems the diamonds get what they want very easily, even the little lite ones. Both my accounts are merged now.

Comment

The Big Welcome Back - FFNs, Baby!

Choose to earn a free night or 5,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after every 2 stays through June 30, 2010.

Earn Unlimited Free Nights or Bonus Points:

* Register today for the reward you want – free nights or bonus points
                                * Stay at any Hyatt worldwide through June 30, 2010
                                * Provide your Hyatt Gold Passport account number

Earn as many rewards as you can and then redeem them at any Hyatt worldwide. Enjoy your free night awards with no blackout dates between April 1 and August 31, 2010. Or, enjoy your bonus points anytime toward free nights, upgrades, or miles, with no expiration.

Now just decide where you want to go. Start earning. Then, enjoy your reward. Because the only thing better than welcoming you, is welcoming you back.
                                FFNs will expire on September 1, 2010 - NO EXTENSIONS, NO EXCEPTIONS.

By their promos, it's crystal clear that Hyatt is going after all Elite Members of SPG and other programs. Competition is good.
                                Last edited by HUGE AL; 27 March 2010, 02:13 AM.
                                HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                                X