Help: Day Use for Hotel in Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help: Day Use for Hotel in Singapore

Okay, the other thread is discussing about cheap hotels. In this thread, I need help from you guys regarding hotels in Singapore that have day room rates. I will arrive in SIN at 7:00am, so I will be at the hotel by 8am. Then my flight leaves SIN at 11:30pm. Perhaps leaves the hotel by 9:30pm. Thus, my hotel stay would be from 8 am till 9:30pm.
    I had contacted Starwood properties, but their answers are the one night rate with standard check-in at 3pm and as SPG Gold can stay till 4pm. It seems to me they don't understand the concept of my day room inquiry.
    So, any one has suggestion which hotel in Singapore that offer day room usage rate? Preferably somewhere near Orchard so that I can go to California Fitness (suggested by jjpb3 last time I was in Singapore ).
    Thanks!

You want to rent a room with an hourly rate ?

If you want to stay from 08:00 to 21:30, it sounds like you'll need to pay for a whole (rather than a half) day at a hotel BUT with early check-in ?

Comment

Or perhaps finding a spa with facilities which offers something like a day pass ?

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
        You want to rent a room with an hourly rate ?
        What is hourly rate room? I am naive here...

If you want to stay from 08:00 to 21:30, it sounds like you'll need to pay for a whole (rather than a half) day at a hotel BUT with early check-in ?
        I don't mind to pay a wholeday rate as long as 8am check-in guaranteed. But the Starwood Singapore only offered me one day rate without any guarantee when I can check-in other than the normal ck-in time.
        I had done this few times at Westin Philadelphia. Check-in 7am and check-out 7pm.

Or perhaps finding a spa with facilities which offers something like a day pass ?
        I need a room. Spa is not private enough...

Comment

How about the transit hotel in the airport itself? Or I suppose you prefer to get out of the airport?

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
            Okay, the other thread is discussing about cheap hotels. In this thread, I need help from you guys regarding hotels in Singapore that have day room rates. I will arrive in SIN at 7:00am, so I will be at the hotel by 8am. Then my flight leaves SIN at 11:30pm. Perhaps leaves the hotel by 9:30pm. Thus, my hotel stay would be from 8 am till 9:30pm.
            I had contacted Starwood properties, but their answers are the one night rate with standard check-in at 3pm and as SPG Gold can stay till 4pm. It seems to me they don't understand the concept of my day room inquiry.
            So, any one has suggestion which hotel in Singapore that offer day room usage rate? Preferably somewhere near Orchard so that I can go to California Fitness (suggested by jjpb3 last time I was in Singapore ).
            Thanks!
            I believe the Le Meridien Changi Village hotel has a day use rate but the check out is at 6pm? Send an e-mail to them to enquire if you're interested

http://www.changivillage.com.sg/inde...TOKEN=21232387

Comment

I don't mind to pay a wholeday rate as long as 8am check-in guaranteed.
              Are you asking about any hotel or just SPG ?

I need a room. Spa is not private enough...

Comment

After a brief visit to SKL, I decided to go to certain hotel in the city. But, it was a disaster stay, I must say
                Is this the day room ? Did the maid walk in or something ?

Comment

Is this the day room ? Did the maid walk in or something ?
                  Hmm still debating whether I should post the answer or not. Need to check about wink wink wink content!

Comment

One hotel room

14 hours

Dot dot dot
                    Wink wink wink

Dot dot dot
                    Wink wink wink

Dot dot dot
                    Wink wink wink

Dot dot dot
                    Wink wink wink

Comment

Need help

I am here at SKL. Looking for hotel room to crash. All fully booked. What's going on? Anyone can help?

Comment

Hotel 81

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                        How about the transit hotel in the airport itself? Or I suppose you prefer to get out of the airport?

I am suprised that nobody suggested Hotel 81 !!
                        I heard the one at Bencolen street is quite good

An alternative is a high class spa like Andana (at Paragon).
                        It is about $120, with 45 mins massage + use of facilities (including free flow of food and drinks)

Comment

Originally posted by acey View Post
                          ... Hotel 81 !!

Note: I have stayed in other location for Hotel 81.

Comment

Working...
                          X