X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any pics SQFan or taipeiflyer ?

Comment

Pics and maybe a TR will come.

jhm, I have two very special pictures for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
        Only for him?
        How about the dot dot dot we discussed before?

Comment

I'm all eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
            Only for him?
            How about the dot dot dot we discussed before?
            Oh, you're so naughty... ok, ok, you'll get yours as well.

Comment

Pics and maybe a TR will come.
              Waiting patiently ...

Comment

sqfan, it was truly a pleasure meeting you. i'm sorry we didn't have more time to chat, but i thoroughly enjoyed the conversation and company. i do hope you enjoyed yourself in taiwan and hope you visit again soon. apologies for the delay in getting back to you. i have been sick beyond description and am just getting back to normal. hope all is well in singapore!

Comment

taipeiflyer, hope you are doing better! Hope someone takes care of you!
                  Huge hugs from the old man,
                  CGK

Comment

taipeiflyer, hope you are doing better! Hope someone takes care of you!
                    Huge hugs from the old man,
                    CGK
                    thanks so much cgk- big hugs right back. you are a treasure.... but certainly not a relic. anyways, i'm gaining on you- celebrated my birthday on the aug. 17 sq27 flight. it was great fun- champagne, cake, and singapore air- three of my favorite things!

Comment

Wow,

Happy
                      Belated
                      Birthday

I am sure just less than a half my age! And yes, your b'day is celebrated by all Indonesians!

Comment

Wow,

Happy
                        Belated
                        Birthday

I am sure just less than a half my age! And yes, your b'day is celebrated by all Indonesians!
                        thanks so much! <blushing>

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
                          ....celebrated my birthday on the aug. 17 sq27 flight. it was great fun- champagne, cake, and singapore air- three of my favorite things!
                          Wow! That's a special one! I hope it was not affected by Typhoon Sepat.

Happy Birthday, taipeiflyer.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryK View Post
                            Wow! That's a special one! I hope it was not affected by Typhoon Sepat.

Happy Birthday, taipeiflyer.
                            thank you terryk!
                            was not affected at all... they cranked up the engines and we arrived an hour early. =)

Comment

...i have been sick beyond description and am just getting back to normal...
                              Was going to PM you today taipeiflyer to see how you were, as you've been pretty quiet lately - glad to hear you're back on track, and also glad to hear you had a great birthday on SQ
                              Last edited by nickbot; 19 August 2007, 04:42 PM.

Comment

sqfan, it was truly a pleasure meeting you. i'm sorry we didn't have more time to chat, but i thoroughly enjoyed the conversation and company. i do hope you enjoyed yourself in taiwan and hope you visit again soon. apologies for the delay in getting back to you. i have been sick beyond description and am just getting back to normal. hope all is well in singapore!
                                Gosh and I thought you've been putting double time at work. Thanks taipeiflyer and it was a pleasure to have met you and your GF too. Hope you're feeling better now and looked like you enjoyed yourself on your Birthday. Belated Birthday wishes to you. Bet you're looking forward to your end of the year trip.

Things are just about Ok here in a somewhat damp Scotland with two days of rain over the weekend. Cannot get out much ...

TPE? Oh sure I'll be back; so much more other places to go visit but the difficulty in getting redemption tix on the dates I want. Maybe I just should get a revenue tix instead and in addition, bring an 'old man' to do a turnaround with me?

Comment

Working...
                                X