[BKK] New SilverKris Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DinkumDave View Post
    They were young men when I was in there. Definitely new. They were constantly dashing around making sure that everything was kept in good shape.
    I thought they were new, but did then think 'or am I going mad and they were always here ?.'.

They must be from the company they have brought in to freshen things up. D

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
      I thought they were new, but did then think 'or am I going mad and they were always here ?.'.

They must be from the company they have brought in to freshen things up. D
      The place seems more helter-skelter now with these red coats...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
        The place seems more helter-skelter now with these red coats...
        Yeah, it does seem a bit manic with so many staff now. I can't see it lasting as it must be costing a fair bit. It was only done about 10 days ago so maybe they are temporary.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
          Yeah, it does seem a bit manic with so many staff now. I can't see it lasting as it must be costing a fair bit. It was only done about 10 days ago so maybe they are temporary.
          Well is is lasting as the ladies in red were still in there earlier this week.

Comment

And all of a sudden the main TG J lounge at D concourse has a semi-ala carte/plated Pad Thai service, fresh prawns cooked on the spot and everything! Tastes like what they get in the F lounge also

As close to fighting back against the SKL here as I've ever seen

Comment

And all of a sudden the main TG J lounge at D concourse has a semi-ala carte/plated Pad Thai service, fresh prawns cooked on the spot and everything! Tastes like what they get in the F lounge also

Nice ! worth a visit

Comment

Is this the lounge that is on the level where the D gates are, just after immigration ?

Comment

It was, pad thai wasn't there two weeks ago, however

Comment

It was, pad thai wasn't there two weeks ago, however
                    ohhhh...oh well, i'll pop in to check anyway, and if there's nothing, i guess there is still the better toilets !

Comment

I heard this newly renovated lounge will be redone again as part of SQ's scheme to revamp Silverkris?

Was there last week. Looked just fine to me actually

Comment

I hope they add showers to the lounge. I can then disregard the presence of the TG lounges

(Except the FCL, of course. Though I'm mostly on the outside hoping for someone to guest me in...)

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                          I hope they add showers to the lounge. I can then disregard the presence of the TG lounges

(Except the FCL, of course. Though I'm mostly on the outside hoping for someone to guest me in...)
                          Yeah showers will be really good as TG lounges are really crowded at times.
                          The electrical sockets along the "window" seats could really use some renovation though.

When I was there last week, I had to keep my foot pushing against my plug to the side for the juice to flow and some of the socket covers seem to be peeling off.

Comment

Working...
                          X